Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 8/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
My current situation:
Sold these two Kobe's.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121541758172
And now...
---------------------------------------------------
Dear indymann57,

Hi my items were damaged I have cubic mail boxes so the mailman folded the package damaging it since it didn't close he left my box open and someone he denied it I called the post office everyone that's why I'm contacting you kno can you please refund my money I'll still leave u great feed but the cards are worthless the post office said its not there responsibility the package made it that's all they say is there wasn't a dnt fold or damage I don't wanna call PayPal snd eBay I just want a refund I didn't get what I bought

- rober-dadda
Dear rober-dadda,

Send them back to me and I ll issue you a refund. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear rober-dadda,

Hello, just checking in to see if you ve sent those 2 Kobe jersey cards back to me. I m ready to issue the refund you requested when I receive the cards. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear indymann57,

Hi the post office won't give them back they said they lost the package I left it there the whole thing the shipping envelope and cards that were damaged it was supposed to be investigated and I receive them back after the investigation idk what to do I tried to get them to refund u cause of the damage then refund me but they messed it all up I'm waiting to do your feedback I mean they were gifts it's been a really bad experience I know it's not your fault but idk what to do please let me know so we can resolve this I apologize the post office is very messed up I'm upset cause I felt bad that I didn't get my friend a gift I'm on ssi I'm disabled I was in a bad accident I hope we can do something thank u

- rober-dadda

Total BS

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I know the story is BS, but what's really my option here? Call him out and expect the negative. Or just refund the guy the $20, block him and forget about it?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I would take the negative personally and make your case with eBay to get it removed but I'm not a seller either, just a buyer but as a buyer I rarely look at feedback. If I want the card I bid on it. If I get screwed then I file a complaint with eBay. Feedback seems over rated now, these aren't the days of sending money orders in the mail anymore.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I should be making a deal soon for a couple of signed 2008 Ginter cards that I need for my set. No big names, but still guys that I need. Also thinking of picking up a Chris Carpenter for $10, but don't wanna blow all of my money right now :lol: I'm hoping that I can get a couple of guys on the Rangers this week in Minnesota. If I remember correctly, these are the guys I need for the 2008 set that are on the Rangers-

Adrian Beltre
Cole Hamels
Prince Fielder

2009 Ginter is another set that I'm working on somewhat, and need a couple of guys for that as well. I don't have my hopes up for either set since they are a bunch of tougher guys. 2009 Ginter needs-
Adrian Beltre
Elvis Andrus
Cole Hamels
Prince Fielder
Shin-Soo Choo
Josh Hamilton
Yovani Gallardo

A_Pharis

My current situation:
Sold these two Kobe's.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121541758172
And now...
Dear indymann57,

Hi my items were damaged I have cubic mail boxes so the mailman folded the package damaging it since it didn't close he left my box open and someone he denied it I called the post office everyone that's why I'm contacting you kno can you please refund my money I'll still leave u great feed but the cards are worthless the post office said its not there responsibility the package made it that's all they say is there wasn't a dnt fold or damage I don't wanna call PayPal snd eBay I just want a refund I didn't get what I bought

- rober-dadda
Dear rober-dadda,

Send them back to me and I ll issue you a refund. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear rober-dadda,

Hello, just checking in to see if you ve sent those 2 Kobe jersey cards back to me. I m ready to issue the refund you requested when I receive the cards. Thanks.

- indymann57
Dear indymann57,

Hi the post office won't give them back they said they lost the package I left it there the whole thing the shipping envelope and cards that were damaged it was supposed to be investigated and I receive them back after the investigation idk what to do I tried to get them to refund u cause of the damage then refund me but they messed it all up I'm waiting to do your feedback I mean they were gifts it's been a really bad experience I know it's not your fault but idk what to do please let me know so we can resolve this I apologize the post office is very messed up I'm upset cause I felt bad that I didn't get my friend a gift I'm on ssi I'm disabled I was in a bad accident I hope we can do something thank u

- rober-dadda

Go ahead and contact eBay. No returned items - no refund.
Sometimes eBay covers it for you. Guy gets his money back, though, but at least it's not from you.

5 Feedback? Guy's out to get freebies. There is an option to report buyer, now.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
well yeah, Troy Aikman "choose not to date men" so of course he's a ******. ;)

(unless we are talking about someone else) :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
well yeah, Troy Aikman "choose not to date men" so of course he's a ******. ;)

(unless we are talking about someone else) :lol:

We're talking about AC Green, who claimed to be a ****** until he married late, despite being Magic Johnson's road roommate.

And Aikman is on wife #2 and (reportedly) dated Paula Abdul at UCLA.

Members online

Latest posts