Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***************3/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So I went to visit my mom while she was working at K-Mart, and I figured I'd give the card section a quick look. While I was looking I saw a 2012 Bowman Blaster, but K-Mart thinks they are better and has the price marked up at $21.99. I used my mom's employee discount so I got it for the normal $20 blaster and I pulled a Jed Gyorko Blue auto /500. The last time I was home I grabbed a $12 blaster of 2010 Topps Chrome and pulled a Carlos Santana auto. Maybe I should go buy every blaster there with this kind of luck :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Sure that's it?

Taylor: how many tags do they let out each year for your area during hunting season? North west Iowa averaged 550 last year and the county I was in, in southeast Iowa had over 6000. Never seen such dumb deer in my life

I don't know for sure, but I would estimate a few hundred for my section of the state. Deer hunting isn't really big down here. Nothing like it is in the northwoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts