Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Dozier was not a quality pick by us. He doesn't have much of a future in our system, unfortunately. Hopefully he can make the transition to 2b and show some pop.

Was a good pick money wise. Allowed us to take a supp pick above slot. Worked out well, I suppose.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Meh. I'm pulling for him, but he didn't really do anything last year that stood out to me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well we got 3rd at the men's tournament today. Pulled something in my leg though so Im not sure how tomorrow will go for coed

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION], can you guys use these for your PC?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374372497.387639.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374372510.391049.jpg

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
How are the sheets treating you?

Still have yet to get them for this set, but with as far as I have progressed, I need to get them. I'd really like to find a binder like the one that I have my 1954 set in, but the company has been out of business for a number of years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts