Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 8/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Its not just Florida, all minor league baseball teams around here are ecstatic if they have more than 50% attendance

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
What city? May make a difference than Stockton, Modesto, Visalia, Bakerfield California lol.

Even the AAA giants team here in Fresno is lucky to get more than 50% attendance unless there's a star rehabbing, a sweet promo, or a lot of top prospects on the other team

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Brooklyn and Staten Island do well. I think Islip Ducks do well also. Not sure about Bridgeport or Newark

WaxPax

Brooklyn and Staten Island do well. I think Islip Ducks do well also. Not sure about Bridgeport or Newark

There are many more people in either SI,Brooklyn or Long Island, than on the entire West Coast of Florida, even if you were to include Tampa....additionally the teams in Brooklyn & SI are NY affiliates here it's Pittsburgh.... little to no interest, shame really

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What city? May make a difference than Stockton, Modesto, Visalia, Bakerfield California lol.

Even the AAA giants team here in Fresno is lucky to get more than 50% attendance unless there's a star rehabbing, a sweet promo, or a lot of top prospects on the other team

Lehigh Valley IronPigs, phillies aaa in Allentown pa, which is quite a populous city

Latest posts