Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
Me too! I want the jeter but you can have it enfuego

Hi I am just starting collecting and would like some help starting out. I would like ANY low end jersey or autos. I also want to collect LA lakers NY Yankees STL Cardinals GB Packers BO celtics I will take ANY unwanted cards I want mainly Laker and Yankee cards

~Andrew

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
20130818_142655_zpsfb095bdb.jpg

20130818_142716_zps08d2feca.jpg

First to claim, i will be cracking the meachem unless you can toss a couple dollars for bubble mailer shipping

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Of course brother. It's yours if you want it.

Sen PM with card in subject and addy in message.

All - Everything going out tomorrow :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Sent!!! People need to get in on the cards i keep offering, I WANT to give them away! lol

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
If u say so. Ill claim the Meachem for my Saints PC and u can crack it.

Cracked and in a sleeve and loader. PM address!

I know its not worth grading, but I carefully cracked that card....boy its damn near flawless!

Last edited:

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I know I'm new here but would anyone have any boring Diamondbacks base cards? I go to a lot of games and try to get as much stuff signed as possible. Lmk

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I know I'm new here but would anyone have any boring Diamondbacks base cards? I go to a lot of games and try to get as much stuff signed as possible. Lmk

Welcome to the site and hope you stick around. Drop into the introduction thread if you haven't already and tell us about yourself. Also check out the morning thread and tell us what interests you have in the hobby.

As for this thread, thanks for the post. We kind of frown upon people dropping in to tell us what we're free (no pun intended) to send to people for free lol. Especially if its someone's first post or two.

It'd be different of course if you came in, offered up some cards for free in the thread and maybe made a mention of things you collect, etc.

Don't mean to be long winded but just want to be direct with you because we've mentioned this before in the thread.

EDIT ADD: and I see your only other post on the board is in the free cards contest. You want to make sure you get off on a good foot around here ;)

Latest posts