Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------- Morning Thread ----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents and a big WOOT WOOT for MTSS!!! Getting ready for a long day at work followed by attending the Mariners/Astros game tonight.

[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - Yikes on the leg Charlie and I hope you start feeling better soon.

[MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION] - Good luck on the new home process! Sounds like you and Theresa have been looking forward to getting this started so I hope it starts off well and is less stressful than you expect.

[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] - Good luck at the job fair today!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good Morning Gents and a big WOOT WOOT for MTSS!!! Getting ready for a long day at work followed by attending the Mariners/Astros game tonight.

[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] - Yikes on the leg Charlie and I hope you start feeling better soon.

[MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION] - Good luck on the new home process! Sounds like you and Theresa have been looking forward to getting this started so I hope it starts off well and is less stressful than you expect.

Thanks Alex. Under an hour to go. How'd Walker do last night ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I went to stop by the financial aid office after class this morning and I think I'll have better luck getting a hold of Topps. The office was locked and the signs on the doors stated "The START Office is closed today for a business retreat"

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Also had this on my watchlist forever, and then suddenly the seller decided to have a 40% off sale, so I finally bought it.

1378833324940.jpg

/50 and came shipped in the one touch too!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Got this in yesterday...

View attachment 21657

View attachment 21658

1964 Topps Venezuelan

I own all 3 copies I have seen come up for sale :)
Just curious, how long did you have in your watch list?

The reason why I ask is there are probably 4 or 5 Belle cards on eBay which have been on there FOREVER and I finally just stopped watching because I feel like the seller just sees that someone is watching and thinks there is interest, etc. Although by not watching, you miss out on things like this or people who just randomly lower their price of the item without ending it.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

53475893-2ba6-41ab-a9a7-27c255445992_zpsbf0ab288.jpg

Good morning guys. Ahh, the early 90s inserts.

1994%20Flair%20Infield%20Power%201.jpg

Good luck everyone today on job searches and home ownership and not owing the school any money

Ditto :) Good luck fellas

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice pickups Charlie, what's the best condition Venezuelan you have? My Zim is one of the nicer ones I've seen, but off center.

64TOPPSVENEZUELAN.jpg

64TOPPSVENEZUELANB.jpg

Got my sketch card in hand. Brian Kong threw in some autographed cards (his auto) he did as promos for the show.

konggrace1.jpg

konggrace2.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Just curious, how long did you have in your watch list?

The reason why I ask is there are probably 4 or 5 Belle cards on eBay which have been on there FOREVER and I finally just stopped watching because I feel like the seller just sees that someone is watching and thinks there is interest, etc. Although by not watching, you miss out on things like this or people who just randomly lower their price of the item without ending it.

The Dawson?

Probably 6-8 months at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts