Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy 100th to Wrigley Field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
April 23 is the actual 100th Anniversary, to the day.

Got my ticket to that party! It's plastic.

$_57.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

$_57.JPG

Any reason the seat number is covered? I understand the bleachers are general admission but season ticket holders still get assigned a seat number in the bleachers. Just curious.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Neal McCoy, and Dan + Shay will be having a concert at Wrigley on July 19. Season ticket holder presale is April 8th if anyone is interested.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just grabbed the image of eBay - those aren't my actual tickets, I'm sitting in Upper Deck. Sellers on eBay black them out so they can't be tracked down for reselling.

Okay, that is what I was wondering, especially being a new season ticket holder. I want to keep my tickets though so the ones I sell I just plan on doing electronic transfers.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Blake Shelton, The Band Perry, Neal McCoy, and Dan + Shay will be having a concert at Wrigley on July 19. Season ticket holder presale is April 8th if anyone is interested.

Those would be awesome for the wifey and kids I bet they will be expensive but they would love it I'm sure

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
I bought bleacher tickets on a whim...making the 5+ hour trek in the morning...looks like it's going to be chilly...after a few Budweisers, I'm sure I won't mind... :beer:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

$_57.JPG

I'll have to pick up one of those for my collection. I'm looking forward to my trip there in august to see some games

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not a Cubs fan, but any fan of baseball history has to be a fan of Wrigley.

yep. and it's mindblowing to me from a historical perspective that not even Wrigley or Fenway are the oldest parks that MLB is played in!

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
It's also interesting to know that the Wrigley field you know of wasn't the first ballpark to bear the name "Wrigley Field"

The original "Wrigley Field" was in LA and was home to the PCL Los Angeles Angels

edit: Just want to add I'm not sure what [MENTION=2726]rsmath[/MENTION] is saying about those 2 parks not being the oldest. I'm fairly certain they are.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts