Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

xcxcxcxcxThursday Morning Threadxcxcxcxcxcxc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Same here. Keeping busy, but we are doing okay. Plenty of rain over the past few days has stalled yard work and if I'm not mistaken, there's more on the way today.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Is that Griffey card a 1/1 Magic?

[h=3]Autographed 1989 Fleer Ken Griffey, Jr. Buyback[/h] Upper Deck repurchased 99 copies of Ken Griffey, Jr's 1989 Fleer rookie card, had Griffey autograph them all, then randomly inserted them into Hobby packs.
548 Ken Griffey, Jr. 99

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
First time checking in. Hope everyone is good. Yard work all day. Love that winter is behind us.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Anyone have a contact # for topps about redemptions? Tried looking it up but the site malfunctions on my phone.
I have 3 from 2013 that haven't been updated at all. Tired of waiting. Unfortunate that it's 2 griffeys and a felix

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Afternoon.
Anyone have a contact # for topps about redemptions? Tried looking it up but the site malfunctions on my phone.
I have 3 from 2013 that haven't been updated at all. Tired of waiting. Unfortunate that it's 2 griffeys and a felix

Noooooooo don't give up they will send you a few Alexi Orgando autos

Members online