Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************WEDNESDAY MORNING EARTH DAY THREAD**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning gents. The positive change I talked about last week, is starting to happen. Had a phone interview yesterday, and have to go in for a face to face in Friday. I've been with Cessna for 10 years, but I'm at a stand still in terms of advancement. This potential new job could start me where I'm currently at, with plenty of opportunities for growth. Hoping it goes well.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

G'morning gents. The positive change I talked about last week, is starting to happen. Had a phone interview yesterday, and have to go in for a face to face in Friday. I've been with Cessna for 10 years, but I'm at a stand still in terms of advancement. This potential new job could start me where I'm currently at, with plenty of opportunities for growth. Hoping it goes well.

Good luck!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'........................ Was thinkin of not Buggin' you's today.............. but Nah

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old John Deere tractor. He performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt. Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay. Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the world're ya doing, Billy Bob?" "Good grief, Cletus, ya scared the bejeebers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me 'n the wife been havin' trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor."

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading home after class this morning for my sisters birthday. We are going to the Eagles to play bingo tonight. I'm sure my cousin and I will be the youngest one's there lol. He's 19 and I'm 21. We've been trying to do it for a little while now, but he's always had to work Wednesday nights. Woke up around 4 this morning thinking it was around 6 since I felt we'll rested when I woke up.

Good luck with the interview [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Happy National Jelly Bean Day.

Cringe worthy, MagicPapa, cringe worthy. Keep 'em coming.

Finally noticed a gum stain card in my Heritage pile. Have to agree with you guys from before...very easy to over look that little variation.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, up feeding the little one.... There's nothing better than walking up to his curb to get him and being greeted with a huge smile! Melts your heart!!
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - hope everything goes great for you! [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] - we love being bugged by you!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morn'........................ Was thinkin of not Buggin' you's today.............. but Nah

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old John Deere tractor. He performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left. He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt. Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt underneath. With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay. Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the world're ya doing, Billy Bob?" "Good grief, Cletus, ya scared the bejeebers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob. "But me 'n the wife been havin' trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor."

43080525_zpsrvf2bmt6.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

Magicpapa,

I think you need a hug and a role model....you are too much!!! LMAO!!:lol:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
morning all, quick question

Has anyone talked to Ralph(hoopster) lately? I see he hasnt been on since middle of Feb.

Members online

Latest posts