Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Digital cards.. What's the point?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I have Bunt on my phone, I do check it every day just to get the coins. I sometimes 'open packs' but I really don't get that people pay real money for a digital card. I've let several on here rape my digital cards for their needs with little to nothing in return!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Its surprising how much some of the lower numbered cards on there go for. Heck, I sold a Sonny Gray 'Signature' card that there were only 25 of for $50+ around Christmas time. I've sold two other cards for $15-20 apiece or so as well. I don't pay for the cards, I just get them from the packs that I open and let the others buy them. It pains me to think of what some prices on some cards might be if the guys dropping that kind of coin for a digital card actually collected real cards

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Seems like people throwing away money to me.

What does that $50 "signature" card do for you?

There are some guys on that app that are completists and are trying to get every card 'produced' on the app, which is impossible as there are some 1/1s. I don't see the point since they do not have a physical card in hand, but then again some people look at card collectors similarly

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Its surprising how much some of the lower numbered cards on there go for. Heck, I sold a Sonny Gray 'Signature' card that there were only 25 of for $50+ around Christmas time. I've sold two other cards for $15-20 apiece or so as well. I don't pay for the cards, I just get them from the packs that I open and let the others buy them. It pains me to think of what some prices on some cards might be if the guys dropping that kind of coin for a digital card actually collected real cards

Seriously, actual Sonny Gray autographs/25 sell for a lot less than that. I don't understand.

Latest posts