Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions on this situation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I bought this and judging by the title thought it was numbered out of 50. Description is only free shipping. I get the card and its not numbered at all. It was cheap so im not mad about getting ripped off, im annoyed i feel the title is at best misleading. Should i just ask the seller what /50 means to him or just drop it?
17fb1ebd875a0020b6969ae180043ce6.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have seen some people use the card number from a small set in what I felt was a deceptive manner. Let's face it, we all know how things go in the card world. When you list a card and have 5/24 in the description, people are not expecting that it is card #5 in a 24 card set! It implies card is serial numbered copy 5 of 24 copies.

I would probably let it pass personally, especially if the announced print run was 50 despite them being individually numbered.

Jul 22, 2016
Is it limited to 50 but just unnumbered? Only example off the top of my head is the Donruss Collections prized collection. Cards are unnumbered but print runs are known for each. As far as calling on it if its not limited to 50, I personally would not hassle myself over 3 bucks.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is it limited to 50 but just unnumbered? Only example off the top of my head is the Donruss Collections prized collection. Cards are unnumbered but print runs are known for each. As far as calling on it if its not limited to 50, I personally would not hassle myself over 3 bucks.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I couldnt track down a checklist but i think for 2.50 i will just let it go. Between ebay and pp fees ol boy aint wearing big baller brand or anything

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It may be worth it to bring to the sellers attention even if you have no intention of returning or getting a refund. It may have been an innocent mistake and might prevent the seller from making the same mistake in the future...then again maybe the guy is a jerk and knew exactly what he was doing but by kindly mentioning it you really risk nothing

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I agree that for that amount of money it's not worth doing a return, but I would at least message him and ask what that meant. If by his response you feel like he's being shady, then leave him a neutral or if deserving enough a negative.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Contacted seller who quickly responded, understood my issue and gave me the answer I was hoping for.
1fc05a44a6c56bc361720b6f45eba4ac.jpg

Indeed its /50, just not numbered. Happy I didn't come at him like a dick

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You now should be mad because there may actually be less than 50. If only 25 exist, that is a deceptive listing...

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector