Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I guess working in San Francisco has it's perks. I just had the best Chinese food I have ever eaten in my life. And this is from probably a middle of the pack place compared to the rest of San Fran.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I guess working in San Francisco has it's perks. I just had the best Chinese food I have ever eaten in my life. And this is from probably a middle of the pack place compared to the rest of San Fran.

Chinese food and sourdough bread. Best in the world (including China).

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well my girlfriend is moved back to school and I'm home with nothing to do tonight so I was visiting my mom at work. On my way home I stopped at Red Box to see what they had, and ended up renting Olympus has Fallen. I saw White House Down in theaters, since I was broke when Olympus has Fallen was in town.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We tell G/S it's time to go home[ from being assistant bat boy] "but I want to help clean up " I say it's a long walk home his reply -----------
" I think I can find a ride home " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not eight yet .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well my girlfriend is moved back to school and I'm home with nothing to do tonight so I was visiting my mom at work. On my way home I stopped at Red Box to see what they had, and ended up renting Olympus has Fallen. I saw White House Down in theaters, since I was broke when Olympus has Fallen was in town.

btw ; two autos ready one to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts