Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########### SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ########### 10/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Hello everyone. Big sports day today at my house. Ravens playing a tough game against the Colts and the Orioles trying to finish off the Tigers.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! We have our Aunt and Uncle arriving from Nebraska and they will be with us for a week and a half. It will be great to see them and we could use there company at the moment.
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - Yes, all gold crazy :) Having a baby makes me wonder and realize how crazy it must have been for my parents.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good Morning Gents! We have our Aunt and Uncle arriving from Nebraska and they will be with us for a week and a half. It will be great to see them and we could use there company at the moment.
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - Yes, all gold crazy :) Having a baby makes me wonder and realize how crazy it must have been for my parents.

Haha :)

Don't like me some grits...

Steven, your on a roll lately. Love the tribute!

Go Royals, Orioles and Texans. Can't stand the cowboys.. they're the Yankees of the NFL for me. Now that Jeter gone, there's not one reason for me to like the current team even a smidgen ;)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Haha :)

Don't like me some grits...

Steven, your on a roll lately. Love the tribute!

Go Royals, Orioles and Texans. Can't stand the cowboys.. they're the Yankees of the NFL for me. Now that Jeter gone, there's not one reason for me to like the current team even a smidgen ;)

Please, Michael, don't be so vague when expressing your dislike of that OTHER NY baseball club.;-)

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
As some(few) know, I also collect Transformers, old and new. Wanted to try a Masterpiece KO. Pretty good quality for $35 shipped. Anyone my age remember this guy?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1412534418.979478.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I was always a TF guy over a GI Joe guy early on, but my best friends growing up loved GI Joe so we always had epic battles. Funny thing is that they still collect Joes. Doubt we'll be having playtime anytime soon.

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Dallas game stressed me out, but I'm glad da boys pulled it out. Watching Peyton work his magic now. TD number 500 is pretty impressive. Hope everybody is enjoying their Sunday. ;-)

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good afternoon and HOW 'BOUT THEM BROWNS?!?! I watched the first half with my brother and when they were down 28-3 he was talking about turning it off and watching a movie. I stuck it out and watched them win 29-28 which is now the greatest comeback in franchise history. The AFC North is the only division where every team is .500 or better.

Members online