Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2016 BOWMAN DRAFT CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'll take it. Keep those 1st rounders coming.

IMG_20160831_152740.jpg

Topps Inks Exclusive Deal with #1 Pick Moniak

The Topps Company, Inc., the exclusive trading card partner of Major League Baseball, announced today the signing of 2016 MLB® Draft 1st overall pick Mickey Moniak to an exclusive card and memorabilia deal.

Moniak’s autograph will only be found in future Topps® products, starting with the highly coveted 2016 Bowman® Draft Baseball releasing later this year.

“As the top overall pick of this year's MLB® Draft, we’re ecstatic to have Mickey headlining our 2016 Bowman Draft release,” said Brand Manager Zvee Geffen. “The Bowman brands are home to the game’s future stars and, as Mickey certainly fits that billing, he epitomizes the best of our brand.”

Moniak’s autographed memorabilia will be sold exclusively through Topps Authentics™, which will include baseballs, jerseys, oversized cards and more.

“We are thrilled to add Mickey to our Topps trading card and Authentics™ Programs’” said David Leiner, VP and General Manager of North American Sports & Entertainment for Topps. “He is a fantastic young player that we look forward to including in Topps and Bowman products for years to come.”

Moniak joins an impressive group of young baseball talent as part of the Topps Authentics™ signing roster that includes Carlos Correa, Kenta Maeda, Lucas Giolito and Trevor Story.

Mickey Moniak, who was selected by the Philadelphia Phillies out of La Costa Canyon High School in California back in June, has batted .281 with 28 RBI’s and 9 stolen bases in 44 games this season in the Gulf Coast League.

“It is a great honor to join the Topps family,” said 2016 #1 overall pick Mickey Moniak. “I look forward to working closely with Topps and being featured in their products.”

Look for Moniak’s autographed items to be offered through Topps in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As we're three weeks from release (12/7), Topps has begun announcing more names for Draft's Autograph checklist.

Today's announcements -

Delvin Perez & Matt Manning

Perez.jpgManning.jpg

(Yep, they're going to be autographed - these are mockups.)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I think Blake Rutherford's will command a pretty penny just judging on his USA auto prices

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thing is though, he's shown to have a base card on 2017 Bowman's solicitation. While that doesn't bother me, his card has the "1st Bowman" logo on it as well.

Therefore, I'm doubtful he'll have a Chrome auto in Draft.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Thanks for the updates! At least the Twins might have a few in the draft! Best regards, David PS Hoping to get at least 2 or 3 jumbo boxes or will it be venting boxes again? Best regards, David

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Will Craig added.
901e0dd7082e4930bce4aa9ee408d894.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited: