Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* MORNING THREAD 8/17 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Woke up at 5 for no reason. Driving to Sioux Falls tonight, so picked a great day to wake up early for no reason. Gonna catch tomorrow and Saturday's games. Also going to the Twins HOF breakfast Saturday. They have a lot of the living members from the team ball of fame there. From what I've heard, they sit at the table with you while you eat and then sign afterwards. No clue if Rod Carew will stick around to sign though, but that would be huge for my collection if he did

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Today's mail
4c167b015100b24939f1f20bc711dc48.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
to do list is growing rapidly , lucky LCS in line of places I need to go to .
No surprises in a 3200 count box of Twins just L-Z not opened in eight years . Miguel Sano had no hair and only 200 lbs on his first Bowman Chrome LOL . How many remember David Ortiz as a Twin . Denard Span stone face stare on three different rookie cards
Also in a trade box tons of 1996 rookies I don't remember LOL

David Ortiz = David Arias (He was a Seattle Mariner before he was a Minnesota Twin) :)

https://miscbaseball.wordpress.com/2009/05/11/david-arias-ortiz-with-the-seattle-mariners/

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congrats Zach! That's great! Wish he was in the HOF. What is it again? 16 Gold Gloves? So great.
Yup, 16 of them. Stillk want a ball signed by him, but got the 8x10 at a reasonable price. Looking forward to Saturday. Get to meet all of these guys-
Kent Hrbek
Rick Aguilera
Tony Oliva
Bert Blyleven
Rod Carew
Greg Gagne
John Gordon
Torii Hunter
Eddie Guardado
Tom Kelly
Jim Perry

Should be a fun time

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
what are you looking for ?

Nothing really in particular, I just collect stuff that catches my eye.

But when I'm out at garage sales, etc. I'm mostly just looking for stuff to re-sell. I used to do really well at Goodwills, especially with football jerseys, but they've changed their policies so all the "good stuff" goes to their online sites...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts