Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
and to add more fuel on this nice fire we got going

IMG_5271_zpsb9581fcf.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this from my Ginter case last year, no idea why I couldnt sell it for a reasonable price
No completed sales out there, but looking at other comparable player sales, this should easily be a $15+ card

CargoSilkGinter_zps0f34a93b.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice additions to this thread today! I haven't seen anything I could take yet, and I don't have anything to add to it yet anyways :lol But I do enjoy seeing the great generosity from the board members!

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
@devin, it appears I owe you an apology. I am sorry if I was mistaken on your participation in the thread.

I thought you claimed 3 items and only had the hamilton up as an offering. I thought you got the Longoria, but maybe you passed on it and I missed the Andre Dawson auto claimed by cubfanbudman.

Looks like you are good at 2/2, but it doesn't look like the Hammy is going anywhere. A new offering would be splended when you have a chance.

Again, my apologies for missing these items.
its all good man
but if the hamilton isnt gone by the end of the day ill post something in replace of it tomorrow

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Well said............and with that we are going to liven this ****** up!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
Yes its a titch faded on a couple autos, but you are getting 7 HOFer's on one card, baby it a little bit and it will be just fine. IMO, you better put something worthy up if you are going to claim this piece!!!!!!!!

IMG-4.jpg

Oh my God is that sweet! I'd love to claim it just for the Doerr but that doesn't seem right to take it from someone who collects HOF autos. Plus I don't think the Dickey bat and Tejada plate that I put up are comparable! :lol:
Amazing piece and very generous sir!

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
Well said............and with that we are going to liven this ****** up!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
Yes its a titch faded on a couple autos, but you are getting 7 HOFer's on one card, baby it a little bit and it will be just fine. IMO, you better put something worthy up if you are going to claim this piece!!!!!!!!

IMG-4.jpg

Holy crap that is an awesome piece! Worthy indeed, should be interesting to see what is put up for that bad boy

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

For the Clark I claimed:

78FE9766-633B-46F3-8EAC-42B1F97610D3-6456-000008BEE12179C0_zps57396c5c.jpg

2001 UD Tribute to 42 Jackie Robinson GU Bat

I've been holding off on claiming any of this great stuff today, but my will power is shot. Can I please claim the Jackie Robinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts