Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

[MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION], pm me your address please for the for the 05 bowman gold set you claimed from me. Thanks

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
What I hope people understand about this thread is you don't have to wait to put something up until you claim something, if you feel like you have something worthy of being in this thread, put it up for claiming, then when something comes up that you like, you've already got or had something out there and don't have to scramble to find something to post. I know that's what I've been doing, as I find things, I toss them up for claiming, whether I have 1 item or 5 items up, I don't really care, as most of this stuff I have just been waiting for the right opportunity to give it to someone else that I know will appreciate it.

Keep up the good work fellas, this is an amazing thread with amazing generosity on an amazing board!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

What I hope people understand about this thread is you don't have to wait to put something up until you claim something, if you feel like you have something worthy of being in this thread, put it up for claiming, then when something comes up that you like, you've already got or had something out there and don't have to scramble to find something to post. I know that's what I've been doing, as I find things, I toss them up for claiming, whether I have 1 item or 5 items up, I don't really care, as most of this stuff I have just been waiting for the right opportunity to give it to someone else that I know will appreciate it.

Keep up the good work fellas, this is an amazing thread with amazing generosity on an amazing board!

Exactly

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

A_Pharis

Tony is making this thread his XXXXX! Way to set the bar high, my man!
That Robinson is amazing! I have a Robinson very similar (with an auto). I'd like to see some of this highend bring in some new blood or else I will start claiming for my vintage GU pc.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Loving this thread. Musial is right in that it's fun getting cards into others PC. Keep moving forward fellas!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'm trying to find stuff to add and its hard when its all coming out PCs lol. So hopefully whoever claims the cards really takes care and enjoys them. Hopefully this one fills a whole in someone else's PC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1362955059559.jpg
    1362955059559.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 64

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I'm trying to find stuff to add and its hard when its all coming out PCs lol. So hopefully whoever claims the cards really takes care and enjoys them. Hopefully this one fills a whole in someone else's PC

Can I claim this, please? I attended the Puckett/Winfield induction ceremony in Cooperstown, and I would love this card. I still have several items up for grabs, and I will add more next weekend.

A_Pharis

PM/address sent. Thanks!

Can you compile what you have up for people to claim? If it's not getting claimed we may need to get something else put up in their stead or to at least kind of tally what you have up for offer that's been claimed/hasn't been claimed. Just so that we don't get swamped with "I have stuff that's still up to be claimed" but won't realistically get claimed. We asked it of Devin so it's really only fair.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Can you compile what you have up for people to claim? If it's not getting claimed we may need to get something else put up in their stead or to at least kind of tally what you have up for offer that's been claimed/hasn't been claimed. Just so that we don't get swamped with "I have stuff that's still up to be claimed" but won't realistically get claimed. We asked it of Devin so it's really only fair.

If I put it up and it was claimed, I edited it with the name of the person who claimed it. Otherwise, it's still available.

Please, people, start claiming my stuff!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
What kinda stuff are you looking for Gary? Game used and autos? Maybe I can help?

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Geeze, I just went back and looked. You've posted a ton, man. Are you keeping up with it? Very generous of you.

I'm doing my best in keeping up with it. I still owe the Murphy ball and the Maz bobble. I'll hit the post office this week.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I started a spreadsheet at work last week, noting what item had been put up, when and by whom, then who claimed and when so that at any point we could know what's up, what's gone, how long some things have been up and maybe need to be swapped out, etc. I'll finish it tonight and post it if everyone is ok with that.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Can I claim this, please? I attended the Puckett/Winfield induction ceremony in Cooperstown, and I would love this card. I still have several items up for grabs, and I will add more next weekend.

Sure can, shoot me a pm with your Addy :)

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

What kinda stuff are you looking for Gary? Game used and autos? Maybe I can help?

Not really looking for anything specifically. My collection is all over the place. I have autod baseballs of every living hofer. I do a bunch of Pirates and Orioles stuff. I collect Jack Clark and Dale Murphy.

How about you, Dan? Whatcha lookin for?

This goes to all who are on here: pm me your address, along with any teams you collect. I'll send out some lower-end lots next weekend, without posting them here. The generosity here is great, and I want to make sure I'm holding up my end.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

At my in laws, will get something up tonight. I'm up 1 on my "ratio" but the killer is a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.