Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Join me LIVE in going to Super Collector Status ... plus ... customs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Just curious, what are the stats for the haul? Like # of cards, % outstanding, etc. Just wondering because it looks amazing and a lot of fun to go through. Thanks for posting all the pictures... I can imagine how fun it has been going through it all.

It has definitely lit a fire under me to start looking for more! It is cool to see that I have several runs that are only missing a 0-2 cards, whereas before, it was just... open. There is so much oddball stuff, I'm not sure how much I have that is considered a card in beckett. Heck, I have TONS of Star cards between Paul's stash, and what I already had ... oddly enough, Beckett only recognizes a few of the sets. I currently sit at 2,285 different cards.

Heck, here is my checklist if anyone has anything I don't have! http://www.mycollectionofcards.com.php5-20.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/josecanseco.htm

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
That list is so much tougher to go through then just printing out the full Beckett checklist by year.. but looking over it there are still lots of things I have still that your showing as needing that weren't in our deal. go through everything and we can put something together to fill in things you missed.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
to answer the question but not takeover Tanner's thread

I started selling off my collection last year and the intention is to move it all. but I will always be a collector at heart just on the sidelines. My brother is still a very active collector of another player and I can live on in the hobby through that and I still have contact with a few of the other big Canseco collectors too and the other members here I've chatted with for years.

Last edited:

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Wow, that's an amazing, instant collection! Certainly do not underestimate the 95 Score Rules! Jumbo. Took me quite a long time to track down a Bonds!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Great stuff, as always. However, you need to be less excited about the 1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirrors and more excited about the 1996 Select Certified Mirrors above it. Much rarer and much more valuable.

You headed to Tri-Star in a few weeks?

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Great stuff, as always. However, you need to be less excited about the 1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirrors and more excited about the 1996 Select Certified Mirrors above it. Much rarer and much more valuable.

You headed to Tri-Star in a few weeks?

The 1996 Certified mirrors are really just because I love the look of them. The gold '97 would be GREAT to get my hands on but am not sure if/when it'll ever pop up again.
[MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] - really, i missed a lot? That is good news that I can still get a bunch from you hopefully.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I just went on Becketts website submitted a few photo's, error corrections, omissions etc. for example they brought back the 1987 sportflics superstar discs but had Joe Carter as #1 when Jose is number 1 in the set. I have the disc don't know if you do. there is definately other stuff on your list that I'm positive I still have as well like starting lineups etc.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Sounds good to me. I don't think I have any sportflics discs other than the 7-11 stuff. For the starting lineups I'm only looking for the cards, so if you have those ... awesome!

I just went on Becketts website submitted a few photo's, error corrections, omissions etc. for example they brought back the 1987 sportflics superstar discs but had Joe Carter as #1 when Jose is number 1 in the set. I have the disc don't know if you do. there is definately other stuff on your list that I'm positive I still have as well like starting lineups etc.

Members online

Latest posts