Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garin Cecchini Traded to the Brewers For Cash Considerations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I liked Cecchini and it is too bad it did not work out in Boston. I wish him luck. The Brewers are getting some depth, yes. Cecchini was not in Boston's plans so I doubt this hurts them at all, it certainly is not an example of them continuing to "gut their farm system" as one poster put it. Cecchini was not going anywhere at all and he has been bypassed on the depth charts by other players.

That would be me and just give D. Dombrowski a chance, he is just getting warmed up.

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
That would be me and just give D. Dombrowski a chance, he is just getting warmed up.

Oh, I was definitely worried after the Kimbrel trade, but if that is it for awhile, it's not so bad yet. Who knows what they end up doing, I guess the July 31 deadline will be telling.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

Sounds ominous.

Would you like to share some bold predictions for Dombrowski's off- season acquisitions so far? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Because it's low-risk. You're not giving up any depth while you add depth. When you're rebuilding, that's all you want, depth, depth, depth.

They had the 40-man space, which Milwaukee had as much or more than anyone, it's a good move.

As for where they slot in, Sterns as much as said they will act as a platoon from each side of the plate. We can assume if one starts to make the other unnecessary, then you can shift the depth to first.

Hive, this is one of the two I pm'd you about. LMK

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1450423216368.jpg
    1450423216368.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Latest posts