Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Ralph - Good Morning! How has the deer meat been?

Off to get ready for work fellas! See you a bit later.

The deer are still hanging in the shed, meat is aging. I am going to have some jerky made, and will be distributed in the MT. I am going to have the jerky air sealed for shipping.

Watching Boomo's break and another one that Houdini is doing on BO. I have 80 cases work of Nolan Fontana auto's, and 50 cases each of Kevin Gausman and Gavin Cecchini Aflac/Perfect game auto's in Boomo's break. Pretty sure I hit one each on the Aflac's. I'm sure Dan will be interested in some of the Gausman auto's.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I read White Fang in high school and then re-read it earlier this year. And now the call of the wild will be next. lol

White Fang and Call Of The Wild were my 2 favorite books growing up. Got both in 4th or 5th grade, must've read them each a dozen times.

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
The deer are still hanging in the shed, meat is aging. I am going to have some jerky made, and will be distributed in the MT. I am going to have the jerky air sealed for shipping.

Watching Boomo's break and another one that Houdini is doing on BO. I have 80 cases work of Nolan Fontana auto's, and 50 cases each of Kevin Gausman and Gavin Cecchini Aflac/Perfect game auto's in Boomo's break. Pretty sure I hit one each on the Aflac's. I'm sure Dan will be interested in some of the Gausman auto's.

I'll be cooking at an incredible game dinner in January. Chefs from all over the world come in for a fund-raising event. We haven't done one in a few years because it just got to be too much. It is in the kitchens of a local catering house. We did it for 16 years straight before we stopped.
Started with 6 people and at the peak we were serving over 400. Chefs from DC, Vegas, NY, San Fran, Chicago, Miami, LA, Boston, Philly, Paris, Toronto, Stockholm....
One year we made 60 lbs of Jerky.
We usually put out 25-30 different entrees. I will be making rabbit **** peanut satay.
This years dinner is $1000/ person

:D

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

YUM!!! That sounds VERY VERY tasty :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

Now I know why I didn't win the Gausman/Cecchini slots....:cool:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Someone is an upset Twins fan and Denard Span collector right now :(

Same here sir...

I wish I could watch some of Boomo's break. It's not loading up for me due to my shoddy internet.

Thursday is only a half day of work for me so I got some errands done and now working on some homework. The weather is really doing a number on my back.

What's everyone else up to today?

A_Pharis

I am to deer jerky as Wimpy is to burgers! I will gladly pay you for some DELICIOUS dder jerky!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Most of my Leaf wrestling autos have arrived in the US. Still have a few incoming. Glad to be done with that set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts