Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Merry Christmas Sunday Thread*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Merry Christmas all
attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Merry Christmas to the MT group. I hipe everyone can enjoy a day of peace and happiness.

Nice to see all of the posts with the MTSS hauls in it.....keep them coming if you have posted them yet. I have been it in over the years they have gotten so really cool stuff from it.

Having my whole family over today, they only one that will be missing is my aunt since she doesn't travel to far from her home and we live about 1 and half hours from her.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Merry Christmas all. The kid just got done opening his gifts. He's playing with one from 2 years ago, go figure.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning and merry Christmas to you all. Getting ready to head up to Jaymes grandparents this morning then turn around and drive back to go to my grandma's this afternoon.

Jayme gave me part of my gift this morning and it was another box of Topps Archives 65th Anniversary Edition. Got a Jose Vidro autograph today and yesterday's had a Jose Cruz autograph. I might have to put the set together though as I'm sitting at 35 cards for the set, and the base set is just one card from each year of Topps

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Merry Christmas. No gifts for me this year, waiting for two superfractors to hit

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online

Latest posts