Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2018 BOWMAN CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Any more updates?
Since my last posting, here are more names of players that will have Chrome autos this year. Some may be held until BC, though:

Aaron Wilkerson (Brewers)
D.J. Peters (Dodgers)
Eric Pardinho (Blue Jays)
Jaime Barria (Angels)
Bryan Mata (Red Sox)
Johan Mieses (Dodgers)
Keibert Ruiz (Dodgers)

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Since my last posting, here are more names of players that will have Chrome autos this year. Some may be held until BC, though:

Aaron Wilkerson (Brewers)
D.J. Peters (Dodgers)
Eric Pardinho (Blue Jays)
Jaime Barria (Angels)
Bryan Mata (Red Sox)
Johan Mieses (Dodgers)
Keibert Ruiz (Dodgers)

Thank you, can always count on you to come through. Around two weeks for release, can't wait any longer!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Topps has been making one checklist announcement per weekday on their main account since last week. In their first one, they offered a Greene paper auto/50 in a contest if you replied with who you'd like to see in Bowman. (Since they didn't make any sort of guess limit, I tweeted them over a dozen times.)

Last edited:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Topps has been making one checklist announcement per weekday on their main account since last week. In their first one, they offered a Greene paper auto/50 in a contest if you replied with who you'd like to see in Bowman. (Since they didn't make any sort of guess limit, I tweeted them over a dozen times.)

Have they announced who won the Greene auto?

Too late to add any of the recommended names to the checklist, right? Are they likely trying to add content to Bowman Chrome?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Have they announced who won the Greene auto?

Too late to add any of the recommended names to the checklist, right? Are they likely trying to add content to Bowman Chrome?
No winner yet, to my knowledge. The contest was just for fun - the CL was finalized months ago.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Take note: While the Robert Auto has the "1st Bowman" logo on it, the Greene and McKay autos do not.

Interesting. Looks as though it's a double-sided insert. (Take a look at the font beneath McKay's name - looks to be the Topps "fine print" found on the backs of each card.)

View attachment 74571View attachment 74572View attachment 74573
View attachment 74574View attachment 74575View attachment 74576
View attachment 74577View attachment 74578View attachment 74579

What: 2018 Bowman baseball cards
Arrives: April 25
Box basics: Three autographs per 12-pack jumbo box (eight boxes per case); One autograph per 24-pack hobby box (12 boxes per case)

What’s buzz-worthy: Bowman returns with a new look, new prospects and even a new inclusion — two-player double-sided (and on-card) autographs as seen above.

The Basics: New for 2018 will be Bowman Sterling continuity inserts found two per jumbo box and a selection of inserts that includes #BowmanTrending cards, new Sky Blue parallels and more. … The base set will include a selection of MLB veterans and rookies, while there will, of course, be a set of prospects on both paper and Chrome stock. … On the autograph front, there will be Chrome Prospect autos, Chrome Rookie autos and Rookie of the Year favorite autos, too. Among rarer and new autograph inclusions are Dual Bowman Prospect autos and Bowman Sterling continuity ink, while the customary prep All-America autos also will be in play, too. Details for parallel rainbows were not released but colors will include Gold, Sky Blue, Red and Superfractor finishes among them. (It’s likely the standard with new additions but they weren’t formally broken down by Topps.) Only found in hobby boxes will be Atomic Refractors, while the Sterling Continuity cards will be one per box in those.

yeah kinda like the Turn Two Auto version inserts...very cool.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It just wouldn't be a Bowman product without a prospect getting his second prospect auto.

In this case, it's this guy. Just announced.

Royce.jpg