Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the oddest ban in FCB history.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I personally dont mind what hes doing, but ive got about 40 reports from unique members that say its annoying.

Thats the only reason for the action. He stopped after I asked him to, so hes cool with me.

So he isnt banned?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I hope you permaban whoever is schtooping his wife! Lol

See, here is the problem. I know miggy asks for XXXX, but posting an injured childs picture is pretty sick and IMO not an appropriate response. I know I'm sometimes mixed up in peppery conversations and the like, but this just isn't right. Ban him, don't ban him, thats for the Capt and Pharis to decide but that picture should never be allowed here. Pharis posted the other day to not troll a troll. That's what this is.

Posting that picture over and over again is trash, IMO.

Dude. There is an FCB smiley to commemorate this pic lol. :benson: He always seemed to be okay with people making jokes.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
To discuss sports cards. Post their collections. Be a contributing part of a community.

Does he do any of that?

Yes, in his own special way.

This explains the message that I "ruined his marriage", I had never spoken to him before and was really confused about it.

It's what is so odd about all this. Normally people use the message feature for people they know. Abuse of the message system makes people not want to use something I worked pretty hard on and spent a lot of money on.

So he isnt banned?

No, he's not banned because he stopped when I gave him a warning.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
He always seemed to be okay with people making jokes.

Yeah T, I'm with CM on this one. And he's a guy who prefers Sheetz to WaWa! :lol:

But, I don't really think the pic posting is anything to sweat over.

And to the original point Chris, I had a coupla brief, friendly-type exchanges with miggy lately, no Problem with any of them.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
hey B I'm cool with that and CM is correct. It's the rando troll the troll

Anyway, Miggy can take care of himself and it's been a great few weeks of FCB so lets concentrate on that!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
To discuss sports cards. Post their collections. Be a contributing part of a community.

Does he do any of that?

Yes to all that, and more. He knows a lot about cards, and sports, he has a few collections, and he contributes his opinions. He's a friend, has a lot of friends, and like I said before, he's funny. There are people who I dislike on these boards, but I would never question why they are using this forum although I do wish they'd get knee-deep into Poke-Gi-Yo cards and stick to the Wizards of the West Coast forums...
(No offense to you Poke-gi-yo collectors...I am actually thinking of starting a Jigglypuff collection! I already have the Gem Mint Jigglypuff RC!)

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
This explains the message that I "ruined his marriage", I had never spoken to him before and was really confused about it.

Yeah, same here, I was more confused than annoyed and figured it was a virus or something. I had no clue he actually wrote that intentionally and thought he was funny doing it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Yes to all that, and more. He knows a lot about cards, and sports, he has a few collections, and he contributes his opinions. He's a friend, has a lot of friends, and like I said before, he's funny. There are people who I dislike on these boards, but I would never question why they are using this forum although I do wish they'd get knee-deep into Poke-Gi-Yo cards and stick to the Wizards of the West Coast forums...
(No offense to you Poke-gi-yo collectors...I am actually thinking of starting a Jigglypuff collection! I already have the Gem Mint Jigglypuff RC!)

Pokemon.jpg

yug2.jpg

..............................hehe :)

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
He sent me some chat messages on two different occasions within a couple days. This was maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, I don't really remember.

They were odd.

Started out with pleasantry, but soon turned to a one sided conversation on his part about ************.

I ignored his second attempt at a conversation.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
wow I must really be in the minority here. But Miggy has never bothered me, and we used to chat all the time, about his school and his major. My kids and their school and their majors. Some times about cards. But mostly about my life or his life in general.I actually enjoyed the chat with him most of the time.

A_Pharis

I'm 100% certain he doesn't care but that doesn't change the intent of the original post of the picture in the thread. I trolled padresfan off of picking on kids and I got called out on it. I thought I was helping the overall cause and here are people not only trolling a troll but hitting below the belt. Your site, your rules and I'm happy to live within them, but Capt. this just isn't right.

Miggy jokes about it. Come on, now. White Knighting is trolling, too.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Certainly a 4 page thread about his ban...not banned...trolling...not trolling..... contributions....no contributions.....certainly feeds his desire for attention.

Well done.

Not sure this thread even needed to be started in the first place.

Members online

Latest posts