Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally got my stuff scanned in. The best piece of mail wasn't scanned as it was a box of 12 ROMLB to get signed throughout the year, either IP or TTM. It took some thinking, but decided that it was worth it.

First off, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] have any need for this? If so send me an address and I'll get it out to you
ChaseValot_zps87b09021.jpg

Now this was a purchase through MLB Shop. It was when they had there 30% off sitewide and free shipping on orders of $50+ so this was only $7, and a great purchase for a Twins fan in my mind
PerryJimPurchase_zpsc669983b.jpg

And finally, I was told by mom that I had a package from a name I never heard of and I wasn't expecting anything at all. I was curious about this and it turns out to be from a member of SCN who I was talking with a little bit about my signed Ginter collection and he was glad to see another Ginter collector. He purchased or traded for these and had the original owner mail them to me. Needless to say, I was shocked when I opened the package. Great timing as well with Mr. Hunter returning to Minnesota.
HunterTorii_zpsb1ae0aa0.jpg
NathanJoe4_zpsd150e603.jpg
CastilloLuis_zpscd3f7378.jpg
PuntoNick1_zps9fa14df6.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Finally got my stuff scanned in. The best piece of mail wasn't scanned as it was a box of 12 ROMLB to get signed throughout the year, either IP or TTM. It took some thinking, but decided that it was worth it.

First off, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] have any need for this? If so send me an address and I'll get it out to you
ChaseValot_zps87b09021.jpg

Now this was a purchase through MLB Shop. It was when they had there 30% off sitewide and free shipping on orders of $50+ so this was only $7, and a great purchase for a Twins fan in my mind
PerryJimPurchase_zpsc669983b.jpg

And finally, I was told by mom that I had a package from a name I never heard of and I wasn't expecting anything at all. I was curious about this and it turns out to be from a member of SCN who I was talking with a little bit about my signed Ginter collection and he was glad to see another Ginter collector. He purchased or traded for these and had the original owner mail them to me. Needless to say, I was shocked when I opened the package. Great timing as well with Mr. Hunter returning to Minnesota.
HunterTorii_zpsb1ae0aa0.jpg
NathanJoe4_zpsd150e603.jpg
CastilloLuis_zpscd3f7378.jpg
PuntoNick1_zps9fa14df6.jpg

Great stuff there Zach. The Ginter stuff really does look amazing with the ink on it.

I can use the Valot. I've gotten all of the other 2014 BC autos of Royals. I'll shoot the info over. Thanks much sir!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Best of luck adam.. no reserve makes me cautious but it all looks good

Zac: awesome surprise

Any other auction houses I should be watching besides the RE house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts