Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This week's Easy Contest for $2 FCB Bucks, your favorite new release of 2014?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swipe79

Nov 28, 2014
High Tek beat everything I opened up by a mile. Tons of value and a fun set to collect.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I have several I enjoyed:

Donruss Series 2: the inserts were even better than Series 1, the parallels were cool, and the style was cool retro
Panini HOF: beautiful cards and a nice collection of autos, though a bit overpriced
Panini Classics: Loved the inserts in this and a super fun break
Stadium Club: best looking set of the year, but the price was probably 100% too high

So fav of the year: Donruss Series 2

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I have several I enjoyed:

Donruss Series 2: the inserts were even better than Series 1, the parallels were cool, and the style was cool retro
Panini HOF: beautiful cards and a nice collection of autos, though a bit overpriced
Panini Classics: Loved the inserts in this and a super fun break
Stadium Club: best looking set of the year, but the price was probably 100% too high

So fav of the year: Donruss Series 2

4 Panini Products. Call me a little surprised. Nice list though.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
4 Panini Products. Call me a little surprised. Nice list though.
4?

Topps has the logos but the products are overpriced and under deliver. I find the most enjoyable sets are the ones that bring something different to the table. Archives, Finest, and the list I provided. Tek may have been Topps best this year, but I think Stadium Club was the nicest looking set for true baseball card collectors.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
4?

Topps has the logos but the products are overpriced and under deliver. I find the most enjoyable sets are the ones that bring something different to the table. Archives, Finest, and the list I provided. Tek may have been Topps best this year, but I think Stadium Club was the nicest looking set for true baseball card collectors.
Lol I guess I lumped Donruss and Panini together. My b.

I'm with ya on some of those being nice looking but in terms of the value of the cards it just isn't there. Some unlicensed stuff is really good IMO but the value is just so low on a lot of the products its hard to be enjoyable to rip them IMO. Great for singles however.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Lol I guess I lumped Donruss and Panini together. My b.

I'm with ya on some of those being nice looking but in terms of the value of the cards it just isn't there. Some unlicensed stuff is really good IMO but the value is just so low on a lot of the products its hard to be enjoyable to rip them IMO. Great for singles however.
Stadium Club is Topps!

also I have done WAY better on case rips of Panini (and Leaf) products in terms of ROI than any Topps product.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Panini's Donruss the Rookies Update factory set. Not only did I like the rookies in it (and getting a auto card or two per set) at a great retro price point, but it brought back great memories of the mid-late 1980's when I'd open up my present of a Donruss Rookies boxed set on Christmas day.

And it won you $2 in free FCB Bucks!

Congrats, it'll be added to your Total later tonite when I update them...

Members online

Latest posts