Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 11/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Asked to be removed from the "anything goes" threads last week. I had no idea how much of this board is non card stuff hahaha. At least now I don't get worked up about politics

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Getting ready to go visit with my cooperating teachers for next semester. A little nervous, but not too bad really. Gonna observe the elementary students for a little bit this morning too. Went out deer hunting with my cousin yesterday afternoon. Just went along for the ride with him and 2 of my uncles. He got a little buck. My dad went out Saturday morning and got a doe tag filled as well

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning all. Getting ready to go visit with my cooperating teachers for next semester. A little nervous, but not too bad really. Gonna observe the elementary students for a little bit this morning too. Went out deer hunting with my cousin yesterday afternoon. Just went along for the ride with him and 2 of my uncles. He got a little buck. My dad went out Saturday morning and got a doe tag filled as well
My whole crew just finished a trip in NE. Big body and big antler whitetails out there, wow. They did really well. Here in CT we get a lot of tags but I'm having a slow year. Headed to MA again next week for there gun season. Will let you know how I make out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My whole crew just finished a trip in NE. Big body and big antler whitetails out there, wow. They did really well. Here in CT we get a lot of tags but I'm having a slow year. Headed to MA again next week for there gun season. Will let you know how I make out.

My cousin got a little 2x2 mule deer. The biggest deer bodywise that I got was a white tail up in south Dakota along the Missouri River about 8 years ago. We had a cabelas game cart with us that was rated for 300 pounds. We got back to the truck with the deer on the cart only to realize that the cart broke from the weight of the deer. I was glad the cart made it, otherwise the mile drag would have been rough

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Edited my Google+ albums, added some scans and change the cover photos.

EthierAlbumCovers.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Been emailing back and forth with topps about a replacement for my griffey copper rose ink. asked for other griffey, Harper and felix and supposedly they don't have anything so they offered this.
Not crazy about it but should get me some paypal back

Attachments

• 1448309308342.jpg
    1448309308342.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 18

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all... Cardinals pulled another one out last night, though it wasn't easy.

Stepper - u think the price quoted on the Miggy is accurate?

Ryan

Members online