Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The box should end back at [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] so he can have a chance to get something. Then he could decide what to do with the cards.....hopefully donate to a hospital or something like that. I'd like to wait until late spring or summer for round two and give [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] the opportunity to start the next one, as he was the one who originally brought up the resurrection of the box.
Just my two cents worth!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
The box should end back at [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] so he can have a chance to get something. Then he could decide what to do with the cards.....hopefully donate to a hospital or something like that. I'd like to wait until late spring or summer for round two and give @steve-o-reno the opportunity to start the next one, as he was the one who originally brought up the resurrection of the box.
Just my two cents worth!

Seems fair...I second your recommendation [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Where do I send this thing?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Seems fair...I second your recommendation [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

The box should end back at [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION] so he can have a chance to get something. Then he could decide what to do with the cards.....hopefully donate to a hospital or something like that. I'd like to wait until late spring or summer for round two and give [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] the opportunity to start the next one, as he was the one who originally brought up the resurrection of the box.
Just my two cents worth!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I’m glad you clarified steve-a-reno isn’t from Reno. What did you get in the Topps Big packs? I liked those in my early days, but they always got damaged because they wouldn’t fit in any pages. Did USPS drive a forklift over the box to damage the slabs?

Members online