Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Can you pick out the real from the fakes? 7 out 8 could not.That's alot of money wasted.All these buyback cards are being forged by the same person.
barry bonds bowman originals autograph | eBay

Looks like the completed auction page won't show.Just click the completed listings box on the left side to show them.

This should work:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40%3D&_sacat=0&_nkw=barry+bonds+bowman+originals+autograph%3D&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc=

edit to add: nope it won't work... lol

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Can you pick out the real from the fakes? 7 out 8 could not.That's alot of money wasted.All these buyback cards are being forged by the same person.
barry bonds bowman originals autograph | eBay

Looks like the completed auction page won't show.Just click the completed listings box on the left side to show them.

You know I was thinking these were fakes too the more I saw them continually popping up on eBay. The only one that looks legit is the 06 Bowman.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have a 1996 Liberty Sports, 1996 Dennys Grand Slam and Grand Slam AP, and 1994 Jumbo Gold Allstar if anyones interested

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Haven't been around to post anything for awhile. Time to share a few favorites.

Both of these are "Event used" bases. But I like the design and have a few other players from this event. Would be cool to see someone organize this again.

I don't have much for "real" GU, but this is what I have...

And one of my all-time favorite Dufex sets from Pinnacle. 1995 Select Certified Gold Team.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Clevland,those Big League Challenge cards are cool.I have a few of them and even made this shadow box for the set and a sealed McFarlane.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
I have been collecting Barry Bonds for a while now and I decided to put together a collection of all his different Game used or Event used cards.I have used the terminology on the card as a guideline.Some state "Home" jersey or "Away" jersey.Others are a different color "pant" and It's a given on where it's from.Here's what I have come up with so far.I am thinking Mr. Bonds has one of if not the biggest assortment of relics out there.

1) Home Jersey (white)
2) Away Jersey (gray)
3) Pants (white home)
4) Pants (gray away)
5) Patch (includes SF and Pitt)
6) Cap (I have the outside and under the brim)
7) Wrist band
8) Shoe (also includes cleat)
9) Batting glove
10) Fielding glove
11) Base
12) Ball
13) Bat (includes barrel and handle slices)
14) Bench (includes seat relic)
15) Wall (outfield)
16) Dirt (home plate)

Please let me know if I am missing anything or you know of anything else.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Congrats on the auto! Perfectly placed. And when it comes to GU, He sure does! When TSC came out with that Play at the Plate game used batter's box dirt I had to laugh and show my family and friends. They really thought I went over the deep end buying a card like that!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
[MENTION=3305]GUCD231[/MENTION] I believe you forgot one game used material.
2004 Fake Takes Collectible Discarded Needle Graded 10ish
I had to pick one of these up on eBay when I saw it just for the pure novelty of it! Even as a Bonds collector I can take a joke :)
20130828_210143.jpg

Members online

Latest posts