Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
GriffeyPacific10_zps5d15438c.jpg

George is this Griffey Cramer's Choice short printed to /10?

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I'd love to pull down the Jeter Cramer's Choice.....

Just thinking..... If Beckett graded it..... Would they grade Cramer's signature or no bc it's not f the player????

Any opinions FCB community?

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Beckett probably would not grade it since it's mounted in a Pacific glass display case. I guess you could remove it for grading, but then I think you ruin the originality of the item/card. Just my opinion I guess. I really like it in the display case. Tells a nice story and adds a lot of uniqueness.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Beckett probably would not grade it since it's mounted in a Pacific glass display case. I guess you could remove it for grading, but then I think you ruin the originality of the item/card. Just my opinion I guess. I really like it in the display case. Tells a nice story and adds a lot of uniqueness.

This

---

Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That's interesting. Never would of thought it'd sell for something like that. Would you have just tried to flip Ryan or frame it or what would you of done with such an item?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That's interesting. Never would of thought it'd sell for something like that. Would you have just tried to flip Ryan or frame it or what would you of done with such an item?

Truthfully on the Red / Red , prob sell off to player collectors. The Blue / White they had included a Clark so that woulda been nice so I could of PCd that. But that moved for a grand or so more than I woulda went . The Red / Red has Belle , Johnson , Ripken , Griffey , Belle etc. At this price I'm surprised on of those collectors alone didn't bid higher. I think there is $1500+ in profit available after cost n cutting fees on this. I inquired on it a few months ago but didn't hear back. Oh well , great buy for the bidder IMO. Anyone know the winner ?

Ryan