Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Dan,

have you seen the Tino/Bags mirror card with Bags on the mirror side? I made my comment in jest, because I think Pinnacle only printed 1 version of each card and it just depended who was on the "front". I have never seen a 98 Pinnacle Mirror card with the foil back. Only seen foil backs (and fronts) for the Pinnacle Gold and Pinnacle Red from that year.I'

If you have seen a version of the card with a mirror Bags, then it must mean that there are two versions of each Mirror card...

Agreed, but I've only seen that one pop up once and at the time I thought the price was crazy, and I had a lot less money. In retrospect the price was reasonable and I wish I had gone after quality rather than quantity.

Dan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Dan,

have you seen the Tino/Bags mirror card with Bags on the mirror side? I made my comment in jest, because I think Pinnacle only printed 1 version of each card and it just depended who was on the "front". I have never seen a 98 Pinnacle Mirror card with the foil back. Only seen foil backs (and fronts) for the Pinnacle Gold and Pinnacle Red from that year.I'

If you have seen a version of the card with a mirror Bags, then it must mean that there are two versions of each Mirror card...

It was 7-8 years ago, so there is a good chance I am wrong about bagwell being on the mirror side.

I remember it that way, but it was in a lot of 5 which included both versions of the red, both gold and the mirror.

I hope I'm right because I would love to own a bagwell like that, but being wrong would be ok so I don't have to spend so much money.

Dan

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
It was 7-8 years ago, so there is a good chance I am wrong about bagwell being on the mirror side.

I remember it that way, but it was in a lot of 5 which included both versions of the red, both gold and the mirror.

I hope I'm right because I would love to own a bagwell like that, but being wrong would be ok so I don't have to spend so much money.

Dan

from what I know, theres just the 1 Mirror side

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Some recent pickups that I just scanned / uploaded. Crossed off a couple of the most wanted on my Piazza list:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Got the Ripken in. Still trying to figure out how to get the best scans with this scanner... I selected the highest DPI, but then it made a giant image. When I reduced the image it lost its integrity. :confused:

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture16528-cal-ripken-starquest-gold.jpg

This is the first Reserve Collection I've picked up in over six months that I need for my set. Needless to say it's been excruciatingly slow going. If any of you have some to sell or trade, or know where I can find some (especially commons) please let me know.

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-cards-picture16531-tim-salmon-gy.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
This is the first Reserve Collection I've picked up in over six months that I need for my set. Needless to say it's been excruciatingly slow going. If any of you have some to sell or trade, or know where I can find some (especially commons) please let me know.

How many seconds passed between the moment that Salmon hit COMC and the moment you purchased it? I'm betting less than 30.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
How many seconds passed between the moment that Salmon hit COMC and the moment you purchased it? I'm betting less than 30.

Actually that one was a 7-day auction on ebay and I got it for the opening bid of like $2.99.

I'm not hooked up to COMC via RSS feed so I am not as on the ball as I'd like to be.

Members online

No members online now.