Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

40 Players to Attend 2013 Rookie Premiere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
AllenKeenanWRCaliforniaSan Diego
AustinTavonWRWest VirginiaSt. Louis
BaileyStedmanWRWest VirginiaSt. Louis
BallMonteeRBWisconsinDenver
BarkleyMattQBUSCPhiladelphia
BellLe'VeonRBMichigan StatePittsburgh
BernardGiovaniRBNorth CarolinaCincinnati
DavisKnileRBArkansasKansas City
DobsonAaronWRMarshallNew England
EifertTylerTENotre DameCincinnati
EllingtonAndreRBClemsonArizona
ErtzZachTEStanfordPhiladelphia
EscobarGavinTESan Diego StateDallas
FranklinJohnathanRBUCLAGreen Bay
GillisleeMikeRBFloridaMiami
GlennonMikeQBNC StateTampa Bay
GoodwinMarquiseWRTexasBuffalo
HopkinsDeAndreWRClemsonHouston
HunterJustin
WRTennesseeTennessee
JonesLandryQBOklahomaPittsburgh
JordanDionDEOregonMiami
LacyEddieRBAlabamaGreen Bay
LattimoreMarcusRBSouth CarolinaSan Francisco
ManuelE.J.QBFlorida StateBuffalo
McDonaldVanceTERiceSan Francisco
MichaelChristineRBTexas A&MSeattle
NassibRyanQBSyracuseNew York Giants
PattersonCordarrelleWRTennesseeMinnesota
PattonQuintonWRLouisiana TechSan Francisco
RandleJosephRBOklahoma StateDallas
ReedJordanTEFloridaWashington
RobinsonDenardWRMichiganJacksonville
SmithGenoQBWest VirginiaNew York Jets
StillsKennyWROklahomaNew Orleans
TaylorStepfanRBStanfordArizona
Te'OMantiLBNotre DameSan Diego
WheatonMarkus
WROregon StatePittsburgh
WilliamsTerranceWRBaylorDallas
WilsonTylerQBArkansasOakland
WoodsRobertWRUSCBuffalo

List can be found here: NFLPA Rookie Premiere Exclusive Gameday Experience | Saturday May 18, 2013 9:00 AM PST | NFLPA Rookie Premier | NFL

To summarize, no offensive lineman and 2 defensive players made the cut. Pretty much the guys we expected, but disappointed Toilolo couldn't make it and happy Stills did. List on website says "subject to change" but this should be pretty firm considering there's 9 days till the event.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
wait why's Te'O going? won't he be traumatized to be at one of the sites where leiani noshowed him?

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I was hoping Bjoern would be there, but after all the Colts I had to buy last year, this will be a nice change.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I realize that Olinemen and defensive players aren't generally highly collected but I find it kinda strange that at least the top 5 picks in the draft (regardless of position) weren't invited.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I realize that Olinemen and defensive players aren't generally highly collected but I find it kinda strange that at least the top 5 picks in the draft (regardless of position) weren't invited.

Yet the Raiders 1st round mistake was invited? Or at least agreed to attend..

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jarvis Jones is a #1 pick playing linebacker for the Steelers. That should make him an automatic premiere attendee. If it was his decision not to attend, that's one thing. However, if they did not pursue him, big mistake.

There are a few position-team combinations if you're drafted in the first two rounds that should score you an automatic invite - linebacker for Pittsburgh is one of them.

Reall the first round picks of the consistent big market teams should always get an invite - Pittsburgh, Dallas, Minnesota, Green Bay, San Fran, and New England.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Jarvis Jones is a #1 pick playing linebacker for the Steelers. That should make him an automatic premiere attendee. If it was his decision not to attend, that's one thing. However, if they did not pursue him, big mistake.

There are a few position-team combinations if you're drafted in the first two rounds that should score you an automatic invite - linebacker for Pittsburgh is one of them.

Reall the first round picks of the consistent big market teams should always get an invite - Pittsburgh, Dallas, Minnesota, Green Bay, San Fran, and New England.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

And that's why there aren't a lot of Alonzo Jackson RC's floating around out there. Damn Goodell conspiracy!

Members online

Latest posts