Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Sunday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Morning guys! I have been up for an hour and haven't left my bed. I have to go to my uncles for thanksgiving dinner today. They are going out of town and still wnted to have dinner.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Not much happening here today. I have some homework that needs to get done today. I have to make a brochure for a fake school. Its stupid. Its just to get us some experience using Publisher but I feel like making a brochure about anythng else would be just fine.

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys.
Crazy night of college football, apparently. Lots of Bama fans happy this morning, but I'd rather WIN my way in than have another two teams LOSE their way out. Either way, ND finishes #1, and Bama gets a nobody opponent to crush for their last game (par for the course). They'll end up #2, because they were left with somewhat generous standings after last week's loss. Has the Championship matchup been confirmed to be ND/Bama?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
......and Black Friday is days away.

Eh, everything I've read says most of the deals are already here. Doorbusters are usually for lower end product, which is why I have to buy a new one in the first place. Plus most places offer 30 day price match. Trust me, I'm looking for a good deal.

Daniel, no.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning, guys.
Crazy night of college football, apparently. Lots of Bama fans happy this morning, but I'd rather WIN my way in than have another two teams LOSE their way out. Either way, ND finishes #1, and Bama gets a nobody opponent to crush for their last game (par for the course). They'll end up #2, because they were left with somewhat generous standings after last week's loss. Has the Championship matchup been confirmed to be ND/Bama?

They would need to play and win in the Conference Championship game right?

Again, a 16 team league is too big, so many teams in the SEC seldom get the opportunity to play the other teams, thus there are a bunch of 1 loss teams. Looks like the Big 10 figured that out and plan to add a few more teams.

A_Pharis

They would need to play and win in the Conference Championship game right?

Again, a 16 team league is too big, so many teams in the SEC seldom get the opportunity to play the other teams, thus there are a bunch of 1 loss teams. Looks like the Big 10 figured that out and plan to add a few more teams.

On needing to win the SEC championship - No. Bama wasn't even IN the SEC Championship last year and got sent to the NC. It was a pretty big deal. Even though Bama put it on LSU last year in the NC, they really shouldn't have been able to be in the game. People can say "Bama deserved to be in! Look what they did to LSU!" when it could go either way on ANY given game day. Look at Baylor/Stanford last night...

Ok. Rant over.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You're like an eery echo from months past Adam.

i liiiiiiike it!

I've been saying this since before the SEC Was decided last year, mostly to Gilmore.

And YES, I would say the same thing no matter the teams involved.

A_Pharis

Glad I can appease.
I'd love for Auburn to have their day in the sun next weekend. I can't stand Alabama. It's like they don't realize - without the Crimson Turds - that they are ALABAMA. With the Crimson Turds? STILL ALABAMA. Seriously, when your state's biggest claim to fame are inbreeding jokes, you don't have the proper right to be **********.

Also, "Crimson Tide" is another name for a menstrual cycle. SO THERE! *sticks tongue out*

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That's where we differ, I don't mind Bama at all. I just want it to be the right teams in the big game, and you should win your conference to even be considered.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang checking in and then checking out

Union Meeting to day, heading out soon.

AND TOMORROW I'M BACK TO WORK. For 3 days and then 4 days off :lol: Man 10 weeks went by slow as heck for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts