Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Men

Haven't spent a whole lot of time online so far this week because the pups are keeping me super busy. Got news late last night one of my wife's nephews got into a really bad accident and was launched either in or through his windshield and was medflighted to a hospital in Providence. Awaiting more news on his condition this morning.

Have a great day everyone!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Morning Men

Haven't spent a whole lot of time online so far this week because the pups are keeping me super busy. Got news late last night one of my wife's nephews got into a really bad accident and was launched either in or through his windshield and was medflighted to a hospital in Providence. Awaiting more news on his condition this morning.

Have a great day everyone!

Thoughts and prayers going your way Paul

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family Paul.

Richard made reference last night to box prices on Dealer Net. What is this?
Is there a web site? Do they have box and case prices for all product. I am intrigued.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Keith

I found a guy on Blowout who has a 2002 Absolute Dave Parker auto plaque.. do you need it? I asked him to PM me a price on it just in case but can easily send you the thread link if you want.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Keith

I found a guy on Blowout who has a 2002 Absolute Dave Parker auto plaque.. do you need it? I asked him to PM me a price on it just in case but can easily send you the thread link if you want.

Paul-

I need the "Black" jersey. I have the "White" jersey already.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Good morning!

Thoughts and prayers your way, Paul.

Random best Dave Parker memory: watching the HUGE bubbles he blew w/his gum during his at-bats in the '89 series.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for work and just finished up emptying the French press.

Paul - Sorry to hear about your wife's cousin. Thoughts sent your way and hopefully everyone involved is able to recover.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What, you mad bro?

imad.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks guys for all the thoughts and prayers..

My wife sent me a quick update that her nephew will need a plastic surgeon for sure so I assume he will survive whatever injuries he sustained. He swerved off the road and drove his car right into a house according to witnesses that saw it. I'll know more later today or tomorrow I'm sure.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys for all the thoughts and prayers..

My wife sent me a quick update that her nephew will need a plastic surgeon for sure so I assume he will survive whatever injuries he sustained. He swerved off the road and drove his car right into a house according to witnesses that saw it. I'll know more later today or tomorrow I'm sure.

Hopefully he'll be ok.....plastic surgery would hopefully indicate that he's out of the woods and will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts