Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FT Some junk autos and gu FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Here are some random cards laying around my desk. I haven't traded here in a while and thought I would throw these out there. I would love to trade for Rockies cards, but will look at lists or buckets or whatever. Just LMK if anything interests you.

Conley_zpsd72330be.jpeg

Scan2_zps59a53419.jpeg

Gomez_zps1ec73825.jpeg

mar.jpg

McCutchen_zps34a4ec88.jpeg

Scan367.jpg

Papelbon_zpsff94108a.jpeg

Paulino_zps860539e0.jpeg

Scan369.jpg

Sale_zps5fd096bb.jpeg

Scan26.jpg

Scan299.jpg

Scan5_zps80fd590a.jpeg

Last edited:

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
correa and sale autos. i got some rockies stuff at home.. when i get home 2nite ill show you what i can trade

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Please check the Weebly link in my sig, for something to trade for these:

Correa Auto
Marty Marion Auto
Papelbon Auto
Sale Auto
Stargell Auto
Reyes Patch
Stanton Jersey

I can also buy them, if you want to do that.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Please check the Weebly link in my sig, for something to trade for these:

Correa Auto
Marty Marion Auto
Papelbon Auto
Sale Auto
Stargell Auto
Reyes Patch
Stanton Jersey

I can also buy them, if you want to do that.
You have a lot of stuff there. I kinda like the Ryan Zimmerman Gypsy Queen auto. Aside from the Garrett Atkins letter card, was there any Rockies stuff that I missed?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'll get in line on the correa auto. Corey Dickerson draft press plate and gold ref, as well as some non auto gray draft stuff available.

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Probably not much. I know that I have a Nolan Arenado 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospect Refractor and some other stuff like that.

You have a lot of stuff there. I kinda like the Ryan Zimmerman Gypsy Queen auto. Aside from the Garrett Atkins letter card, was there any Rockies stuff that I missed?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Plates don't do much for me. What is gray draft stuff?

I had rockies in a group break have several base and paper draft, a blue boarder/500, and a refractor. Also have lots of dahl, mcmahon, dickerson, and arenado chrome paper and refs from the same break....and the Dickerson gold ref.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I had rockies in a group break have several base and paper draft, a blue boarder/500, and a refractor. Also have lots of dahl, mcmahon, dickerson, and arenado chrome paper and refs from the same break....and the Dickerson gold ref.
What is the Dickerson numbered to?

There is quite a bit of interest in the Correa, as you can see. I want to see what threebboyz has to offer before I decide what to do (as he was the first to inquire).

Members online