Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Just a quick check-in before I head to work, have a few new ttm returns I hope to scan later tonight now my scanner is working again.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Everyone!

Just a quick check-in before I head to work, have a few new ttm returns I hope to scan later tonight now my scanner is working again.

Nice, I'm actually sending out my first 16 TTM requests today. I used to do it as a kid way back when, and I decided to make TTM my hobby resolution for 2014.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Getting ready to go home this morning after class. I'm hoping that I have some 8x10s waiting for me. I ordered a few to send TTM, and I wouldn't mind if they were waiting for me so I can get a few of them mailed out this coming week

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Looks like I'll be headed to Ohio sometime next week. Grandma went in her sleep, which is probably the best possible way. Knew it was coming, but that doesn't make it easier.

This notice is required by law.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Watching the opening ceremonies LIVE because I live in communist Canada where we let our people view events live, not capitalist America, where the corporate overlords dictate when you will see them.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Can someone explain photobucket bandwidth to me? I am about to go over and have never had that happen before. Am I posting too many pics on various sites?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Looks like I'll be headed to Ohio sometime next week. Grandma went in her sleep, which is probably the best possible way. Knew it was coming, but that doesn't make it easier.

This notice is required by law.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Yo

Yo

Yo

Sorry for your loss Henderson Fan. The last month has been bizarre. Thoughts and prayers for your family.:grouphug:

The Water Utility here just issued an advisory to residents here to turn on a facet farthest from the street side of the meter, to prevent water pipes from freezing. The Utility won't charge overage fees due to the depth of the frost here. Everyone's pipes are freezing due to the length of the cold weather we have had here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts