Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good afternoon! It's above zero and sunny here. Warming trend coming! Going to Phoenix in a week, can't wait.

Anyone thinking of going to the show at the Rosemont, March 21st-23rd? I just might stick around SE Wisconsin when I get back on the 19th.

Adam you have a pm.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good afternoon! It's above zero and sunny here. Warming trend coming! Going to Phoenix in a week, can't wait.

Anyone thinking of going to the show at the Rosemont, March 21st-23rd? I just might stick around SE Wisconsin when I get back on the 19th.

Adam you have a pm.

I will be there all day Sunday.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey guys. Spent most of last night and today, curled up in the fetal position. First time I've had the flu in a few years. It's not been pleasant. Got out if bed a little bit ago. Getting ready to go back there. Hope y'all are having a better day than I.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
6 box case of 2011 limited cuts

Billy Herman /49
Babe Herman /10
Bob Feller /49
Buck O'neil /5
roger peckinpaugh /49
ozzie bluege /46

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good of evening all!

Good morning

Did you see my post yesterday requesting you check my bucket for the Stengel? If not, please check my bucket for the Stengel. ;-)

Good Morning Everyone!

Kevin - That is an insane pick up! I have watched that thing for over a year and wanted it, but wasn't going to attempt to work a deal with the seller as I knew it was not in my range. But then again, without asking it might have been.

I am back in the central Coast. I have a couple of days off and went down to the L.A. area and saw my kids. My daughter who is playing Varsity Softball had a game that I was able to catch. She is 16 and one of the hardest things to deal with was her driving me to dinner. Man I am getting old! But she is a great driver. It is just hard not picturing her as my little girl....

My daughter is 23 & married but she's still my little girl. Always will be.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We are low "A" ball and only a couple will have cards . I can get rosters signed rather easy . Some players / coaches won't sign . Pitchers are the hardest - starter NEVER signs and sometimes catcher won't . Sometimes they only sign for kids -- that's okay with me -- and several have been known to only sign for females .

This applies to most teams we play here . I tried for several weeks to get one of our players = only one in YEARS I never got .
Scouts or parents that played will sign . Mike Greenwell was great to talk to and signed and signed . I gave him a foulball his son hit in seat that he was sitting in , he had moved to dugout to talk to his son .
As for my PC autos I have a notebook full of cards but now I'm working on ticket stubs of that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts