Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January BGS Group Submission Thread (Cards due the 10th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Thanks [MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] happy to see my crazy box made it! Also, as always, thank you very much for this service, I really appreciate it.

Carli5le

Jul 20, 2013
WA
Thanks for the confirmation, glad to see it made it to you. Also, thank you for stepping up and doing this submission how it should be ran. We appreciate your efforts and hard work!

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
[MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] my package shows as ready for pickup as of friday 1/10 via tracking so hopefully we're good to go! thanks for picking up the sub.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
[MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] just updated my card listing to reflect the mistake I made, Kris Bryant Aflac is a 2013 not a 2009 (that would be unbelievable!)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Yes, we're good to go. I'll keep you all posted when we hear regarding pop dates. As always, hit me up via PM or tag/mention me in this thread if you have questions about anything. Thanks guys.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Still waiting to hear back from our rep on what the official acceptance date was so we can estimate approximate pop dates. I know he was out of town most of last week and all weekend for the Tristar show but I've got a call out to him. We should be getting an update within the next day or two.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Still waiting to hear back from our rep on what the official acceptance date was so we can estimate approximate pop dates. I know he was out of town most of last week and all weekend for the Tristar show but I've got a call out to him. We should be getting an update within the next day or two.

Thanks Ryan. I see my 2 10 day cards are in the system with no grades so we know they are atleast in the process.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks Ryan. I see my 2 10 day cards are in the system with no grades so we know they are atleast in the process.

Good to know, I haven't looked yet myself but that sounds like a good sign. Just so you guys know, they're out of the office for shows fairly regularly and they sometimes (like this time) don't send the "we have your cards and your grading process has begun" email until a number of days after the cards are delivered to them and the official "receive" date is registered. I'll always try to keep you guys posted whenever I get updates.

Feb 23, 2010
The one I'm sure on is 7977065

The other is a Clint Frazier base auto of which there are like 30 waiting for grades so I'm not as sure on that.

Crap, there's 2 of my card ungraded and 3 that graded last week and none of them are anywhere near that serial number. The waiting game continues.....

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Crap, there's 2 of my card ungraded and 3 that graded last week and none of them are anywhere near that serial number. The waiting game continues.....

I'm in the exact same situation. There's 2 yet-to-be-graded of both of my cards and neither serial number is close to the one given above. AND neither potential serial-number of my first card is even close to either potential number of my 2nd card

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
[MENTION=5406]Keyser Soze[/MENTION] [MENTION=4202]chocsports2000[/MENTION]

Another of the card I thought I was sure of just popped today. It's 7993278. Maybe you guys will find some of yours around there.

Members online