Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Group Submission - August 2014 - Cards due 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wasn't sure if those were all of them or the ten day. didn't see my cards on there.

Sent you a PM, but yeah your cards somehow got hung up in the mail and didn't make it to me until late September. If you want them back I'm happy to send them (not sure if they're time sensitive?)...if not I will just throw them into the October sub and proceed like normal. Sorry for the hold up, not sure what happened...but we'll get them graded for ya.

CLBSportscards

Aug 1, 2014
Sent you a PM, but yeah your cards somehow got hung up in the mail and didn't make it to me until late September. If you want them back I'm happy to send them (not sure if they're time sensitive?)...if not I will just throw them into the October sub and proceed like normal. Sorry for the hold up, not sure what happened...but we'll get them graded for ya.

Will do, Glad to know they are safe and sound!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sorry yall, I ended up having to go out of town unexpectedly last Friday for the weekend so we're looking at getting most or all of these done and shipped tomorrow morning. Hit me up with any questions.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sorry for the delay on 20 day returns yall...I think I'm getting worse :mad:

All that haven't already been shipped are now packaged up and I'll be dropping them off on my way to the office in an hour or so. All are priority so expect 2-3 days from today.

Members online

Latest posts