Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for these Masterpieces Football Stroke of Genius autos! Will buy or trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Hey everyone,
It's been a while since I've posted or traded. I've been picking up Masterpieces football Stroke of Genius autos. As some of you may know, I completed the 07 & 08 Masterpieces baseball auto sets.
I need 8 more that are listed below. My PC and just about anything else may be available. Also willing to buy.
Here's a link to the ones I already have.
Johncyr123's Library | Photobucket

Thanks,
John

Stroke of Genius needs:

Ben Roethlisberger
Brett Favre
Eli Manning
Jack Ham
Joe Namath
Matt Ryan
Tony Romo
Jeremy Shockey

Last edited:

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Hey man. It's been a long time. How are you?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hey man! Good to hear from you. Things are great here. I've come across the Marino and Elway for this set recently, and figured I'd see if any of the others may be out there.

Nice Pacquiao collection! That Threads is cool! What have you been picking up lately? Things going well?

John

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Nice. I was looking to get one at one point. Is it a SP?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yeah, it's an SP. As you know, the SPs are few and far between. If I find another, I'll let you know.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Shoot, I used to own four of the ones on your list, but had to sell when our water heater went to hell. I've at least seen all of the ones on your list except for Matt Ryan and Franco. I'm sure they're out there, but you'll probably need some good timing on your side.

How do you search for them on eBay? Do you ever misspell "Masterpieces" to try to catch bad listings? You'd be surprised how often "I before E" isn't heeded!

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Is Matt Ryan the Frank Thomas of the set? I don't think I've seen one yet.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yeah the Ryan is very rare. The Namath and Elway are too. I've only seen my Elway an the one in a complete set. There are a lot of SPs in this set. Very tough.

Shoot, I used to own four of the ones on your list, but had to sell when our water heater went to hell. I've at least seen all of the ones on your list except for Matt Ryan and Franco. I'm sure they're out there, but you'll probably need some good timing on your side.

How do you search for them on eBay? Do you ever misspell "Masterpieces" to try to catch bad listings? You'd be surprised how often "I before E" isn't heeded!

Bummer that you had to sell them, but you definitely did what you had to.

Yeah, I check all kinds of different types of spellings and "auto" and "autograph", etc. I completed both the 07 & 08 Stroke of Genius baseball sets an learned to do searches that way. You're right. I've found some good deals that way.

Thanks for the post!

John

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Just came in this week!

img056_zps263936ab.jpg

soxfan33

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Warner.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks man. I've been hoping to pick one up for a while now. The last one I saw sold for almost $200 within a week after he won the Super Bowl. I got it for $80. I'll let you know if I come across one.

Members online