Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Perfect Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. I've opened a bunch of Leaf Perfect Game. I like the stuff although I have to say, I should learn to read the sell sheets closer. I honestly didn't realize that 100% of the content was HS Players. Anyway, I am sure there are some top draft choices in this stuff. Anyway, a few observations/questions:

According to the Beckett OPG, the print runs of the Unsigned Parallel cards are:

Blue: 25
Green: 10
Red: 5
Gold: 1
Rainbow: n/a

There's no mention of the Yellow Parallels either Signed or Unsigned. The Yelllow Autos are #/50 and not mentioned in the OPG. The Yellow unsigned are not numbered. After opening a bunch they seem about twice as common as the Blue. Perhaps these are also #/50? Also, I really like the Metal "Refractors" in the box toppers. Again, I've not seen any info on these....

I know that the OPG is spotty at best regarding info, but I could not find any info other then the basic checklist on the Leaf website. Anyone else rip any of this stuff? Any other thoughts?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I ripped my first few boxes last night, pulled (2) Purple 1/1 autos including the #5 prospect from the draft class. But sadly I know nothing about the base parallels. I will see what I can find out!

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I guess we are the only two that ordered this stuff. LOL! Nice hits on the Purples.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] busted 3 cases and [MENTION=2092]BowmanChromeAddict[/MENTION] busted 1 case

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Haven't opened them yet.
Made a separate post just now asking where to find scouting reports or a list of the "better" players.

Want to have fun opening it

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
There hasn't been anything disclosed publicly about the unsigned, colored based cards. They are absolutely more rare, just not sure how much more. The parallel runs posted above are about the metal cards.
[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION]

Members online