Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group October

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!
September was a "slow" month since our receiver hasn't posted yet... I've been sending messages so hopefully that will be cleared up soon.
Anyways, it's OCTOBER now... PLAYOFFS, WORLD SERIES, and BIRTHDAYS!!! :D

So....

In group:

None this year. (so prepare for November and December as there are several).

On boards: (let's go boards, post your B-days and I'll put em here. :)

02: rsmath
11: jpruitt2
21: ASTROBURN
30: theacox

Talk to you all soon!
Dominique

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks for posting, Dom. It will be good to see who has a birthday on the board this month.
DANNY

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Mine is the 11th and my son's is the 26th.

I haven't followed this years group as much as I would have liked, but I hope everything is going well. I have really enjoyed doing this in the past. Hopefully I will have the time to join again in the future.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I will be turning the great big 36 on October 21. If anyone feels like disposing of Bagwells this month, feel free to send em my way ;)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
mine was the 2nd (for the "on board" section).

missed Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta by that much this year! ;( (didn't kick off until the 5th this year).

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Gang,
I apologize for my lack of participation in this group. I did receive two packages in September. Thanks goes out to Dom. And I am really sorry, but I cannot remember who sent the second package. I will try to get scans up later this week.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Gang,
I apologize for my lack of participation in this group. I did receive two packages in September. Thanks goes out to Dom. And I am really sorry, but I cannot remember who sent the second package. I will try to get scans up later this week.

Great to see you drop in.....we ALL understand that life happens and hope that better days are ahead!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Gang,

I sent #2 ....that is package number two, not a box of number 2:)
DANNY

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Thank you for dropping by. We look forwards to reading what your upcoming victims are going to receive.
As George said, we all know things can get in the way and I appreciate that you're respecting your commitment to the group for this year.

Members online

Latest posts