Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread 1-14~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Was the guy planning on holding or selling it? Just curious since that is a nice looking card and I would be torn on whether or not I would want to sell or keep it
No clue... if I had to guess, probably sell it.

My LCS sends out a weekly email on Tuesdays, so I always take a look to see if any big hits have happened and this was in there. Don't even know the guy but damn does that shop pull some nice cards..

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So few people in this "hobby" feel this way.
So true. I mean does anyone buy a product with the idea of holding it all in their collection? Might be worth a new thread but the discussing around the hobby and rip/flip has to of come around with eBay and the internet really, right? I mean otherwise you'd be interested in moving stuff but you'd have to find a market and a trade or sale.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning! Did my yoga this morning instead of last night. I think Avery is afraid of DDP, so i had her setup in the living room with Mickey, while i went to do it in the bedroom, on my computer, which has a XXXXty video card. The audio was fine, but the picture lagged a good fifteen seconds behind, if it played at all. As if the video was paused. But i still did it, which is what matters.

go to work in a couple hours, hope to finish cataloging 1995 tonight while im there.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Can someone please edit the title. It takes me forever to locate this thread even on the first page. Thanks!

Haha I agree. It was a pleasant surprise to see it was changed when I got done with class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts