Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Is there something wrong with the site's photo capabilities? I keep trying to upload scans of this massive 90's haul I had today, and it keeps saying "Upload Failed". Incredibly annoying, since it's one thing to say I got an SPx Grand Finale for pocket change, it's another thing to see it! ;)

Hey there [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION]

Try taking the direct link and putting image tags on either end of it. Here's an example:

I hope this helps.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Is there any evidence that 1998 Flair Perfect 10s were actually pack inserted? I just find it odd that their 1/1s were serial numbered yet the Perfect 10s were hand-numbered to 10. I also find it odd that in this thread below it is mentioned that someone has the set with all the same serial number.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22865

I'm not suggesting they're not rare, I'm just wondering if they were possibly distributed by other means, or if uncut panels may exist that could be cut up and hand-numbered.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
OK, not as sweet as a lot of the cards in this thread but this one has alluded me for years! Today I finally got a 1996 Select Certified blue Bernie Williams. Now I only need 2 Bernie's to be done with 1996, Aficionado preview and Leaf Signature platinum.

1996 Bernie Williams select certified blue.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
OK, not as sweet as a lot of the cards in this thread but this one has alluded me for years! Today I finally got a 1996 Select Certified blue Bernie Williams. Now I only need 2 Bernie's to be done with 1996, Aficionado preview and Leaf Signature platinum.

1996 Bernie Williams select certified blue.jpg

Bern Baby bern:cool:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I got a collection of numbered cards in. Here of some non Yankees stuff, always available for the right Yankee card. These are some of the brands I see posted on this thread:
90sstuff.jpg

Members online