Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FINALIZED 2015 Bowman Checklist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's a one-card booklet. I seriously doubt it'll get made, at least with all 24 players on it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Looks as though we're soon to be in for a surprise.

@Bowmancards: ".@KrisBryant_23 being called up is great news - but we have some pretty cool news soon in conjunction w/ #2015Bowman. #BowmanTwitterTakeover"

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Looks as though we're soon to be in for a surprise.

@Bowmancards: ".@KrisBryant_23 being called up is great news - but we have some pretty cool news soon in conjunction w/ #2015Bowman. #BowmanTwitterTakeover"
So i guess it was not actually finalized.....now was it

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The hashtag could lead me to believe a player or players found in the Bowman CL will be taking over their Twitter for a Q & A session.

Or, as I speculated earlier, it could mean Topps has signed Bryant to an exclusive deal.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The hashtag could lead me to believe a player or players found in the Bowman CL will be taking over their Twitter for a Q & A session.

Or, as I speculated earlier, it could mean Topps has signed Bryant to an exclusive deal.

Mystery solved, no changes to the CL.

@bowmancards This week, @_YoSoy_Touki (Tues, 7 ET) and @bfinny29 (Weds, 3 ET) will be answering your questions! Send your questions to #BowmanTakeover

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Went over to the US and picked up some retail at Target. Typical break for me...no auto, no Rodon/Bryant but did hit a green ref.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts