Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 12/12*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Woke up to awful news. After waiting for a heart transplant for almost 7 years my uncle passed away on the operating table. He was a good guy dispite being a redskins fan. Hoping I can be there for what my cousins need after they went from the joy of him getting a new heart to this devastation

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Woke up to awful news. After waiting for a heart transplant for almost 7 years my uncle passed away on the operating table. He was a good guy dispite being a redskins fan. Hoping I can be there for what my cousins need after they went from the joy of him getting a new heart to this devastation

Sorry to hear buddy! Thoughts and prayers for your family.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] check your huddle

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
download-angels-smileys-guardian-angels-angels-male-smiley-angel-smiley-emoticon-000076-large.gif

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Sorry and will pray for your entire family. Just being there for each other will be the best therapy!
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Up earlier than I planned, but I don't sleep in anymore and its frustrating. Gonna get a few things packed up from school, get it home, and then ride with my girlfriend over to the hospital to see her dad. It sounded like he was recovering fairly well from the PICC line being put in yesterday

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Praying for you and family
:grouphug:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Morning, gents! Hopefully will get some good Archives hunting done today. Wish me luck! Last night we had an ugly christmas sweater party here - was great fun.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
AC: very sorry to hear, what a roller coaster of emotions for your family. Best wishes to them
Barry, imagining you trying to catch a cat had me LOL-ing for some reason.
Have some shopping to do yet myself. I always intend to be done by now, never happens. Did get this in the mail

Attachments

• 1449939585478.jpg
    1449939585478.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 15

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Thoughts and prayer's

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all.
AC: very sorry to hear, what a roller coaster of emotions for your family. Best wishes to them
Barry, imagining you trying to catch a cat had me LOL-ing for some reason.
Have some shopping to do yet myself. I always intend to be done by now, never happens. Did get this in the mail

Nice pick up

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks hawk. I'd never seen the Berman so it was a no brainer pickup. I've seen a Linda cohn, and Peter gammons but I skipped getting them. Wish I hadn't but they'll surface again.

Members online

Latest posts