Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] for the deal. Only have one scanned so far.

#521 Jorge Mateo

xv59gip3.jpeg

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That Pauly auto is nice! Love that Topps Tribute design, nice area to sign

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You are gaining ground on dano there pretty fast. I have to image there are lots of more common guys both of you are missing though, with less than 600 and 700 each. After I finally assembled my Dodger list, it was amazing to see how many players have passed through Brooklyn/LA since the beginning. I added in some other related individuals (front office, broadcasters, ownership, coaches, etc) and the list is just over 1900. Considering the Dodgers started in the 1800s, there is a fair percentage of personnel that I just won't have the means or the opportunity to obtain, starting as late as I did.

Another interesting thing I noticed is how many of those prospect cards that show players on a certain team who never actually play for that club. The Dodgers are no exception there. Lots of guys who have Dodger cards that never played for the MLB team…I still count them in my collection though.

I didn't count the Yanks, but I used this site as well as a wiki list to assembly my Dodger list.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/history/players.jsp

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That Pauly auto is nice! Love that Topps Tribute design, nice area to sign

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

I agree. Plenty of room for the sig and still a decent size picture. Scored that one on COMC. Completes my uniform number run.

21/25
21/50
21/99

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
You are gaining ground on dano there pretty fast. I have to image there are lots of more common guys both of you are missing though, with less than 600 and 700 each. After I finally assembled my Dodger list, it was amazing to see how many players have passed through Brooklyn/LA since the beginning. I added in some other related individuals (front office, broadcasters, ownership, coaches, etc) and the list is just over 1900. Considering the Dodgers started in the 1800s, there is a fair percentage of personnel that I just won't have the means or the opportunity to obtain, starting as late as I did.

Another interesting thing I noticed is how many of those prospect cards that show players on a certain team who never actually play for that club. The Dodgers are no exception there. Lots of guys who have Dodger cards that never played for the MLB team…I still count them in my collection though.

I didn't count the Yanks, but I used this site as well as a wiki list to assembly my Dodger list.

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/history/players.jsp

Man thanks for linking that site. It will come in handy when my autos are organized and I can actually make a checklist.

Couple more while I'm here:

#528 Jimmy Paredes
w9dev3i2.jpeg

#529 Gregorio Petit
99384t6t.jpeg

#530 Hoy-Jun Park
qt9o2a3e.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Looking GREAT!!!!
DANNY

Thanks Danny. Feels good to be getting organized. I have my project spread across the house and my wife has been okay with it.

#532 Juan Rivera
18037bl2.jpeg

#533 Eric Soderholm
ji7cr290.jpeg

Repeat auto. Thanks [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION]
Luis Severino 49/50
smd11i44.jpeg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice inception cars. I think I might be in the minority, but I think the inception cards are beautiful

Yeah I'm not sure why they get a bad rap. Chrome is King they say but to me an auto is an auto.

#534 Mikey O'brien

7440tqvg.jpeg

Members online