Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
This is a joke, lets move on and get round 2 started I'm over waisting time on this clown.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'm not waiting on him, rum. I am waiting for the rest of the contributions to the start of box 2 to arrive before I set it up. Hopefully mid next week.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Post that XXXXtard's phone number in here so we can all text him to tell him what a XXXXtard he is, he XXXXing deserves it!!!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I don't know that this is allowed per the terms of the website. Maybe [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] Adam can assist. I'm happy to provide his info though.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know that this is allowed per the terms of the website. Maybe @A_Pharis Adam can assist. I'm happy to provide his info though.

Definitely not something we need to do. While it is lame on his end, and I'm sure you'll handle it properly, you know posting a phone number (or any other personal info) would lead to some serious harassment, and frankly, I don't think that's something we need to have around here, or anything the Chris needs to deal with if it crosses the line.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Definitely not something we need to do. While it is lame on his end, and I'm sure you'll handle it properly, you know posting a phone number (or any other personal info) would lead to some serious harassment, and frankly, I don't think that's something we need to have around here, or anything the Chris needs to deal with if it crosses the line.

Always knew those honorary guys were smart

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
So focusing on moving forward - looks like we have 7 signed up and a decent start to seeding the box, with some more cards making their way to that box. Do we need to scout for 3 more dependable characters, or simply go with however many participants we have once the box is ready to start moving (I'm not sure there's anything magical about having 10 participants)?

Any guesses, Bill, on when the box should be full enough to start its trek?

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
So focusing on moving forward - looks like we have 7 signed up and a decent start to seeding the box, with some more cards making their way to that box. Do we need to scout for 3 more dependable characters, or simply go with however many participants we have once the box is ready to start moving (I'm not sure there's anything magical about having 10 participants)?

If you need more people for the next box, I'd be happy to participate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts