Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player/Team Hoarders Helping other Hoarders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I just wanted to share the first success story of this thread. I got a package today from Yanks2151. Inside was a great variety of cards. Inserts, refractors, a GU and an auto. I asked for some teams I am low on for another group and he delivered. I am packaging up a similar variety of Yankee cards for him, to include a bunch of Paul O'Neils. Hopefully I can add quite a few new cards to your collection. Thanks!

Wayne

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I just wanted to share the first success story of this thread. I got a package today from Yanks2151. Inside was a great variety of cards. Inserts, refractors, a GU and an auto. I asked for some teams I am low on for another group and he delivered. I am packaging up a similar variety of Yankee cards for him, to include a bunch of Paul O'Neils. Hopefully I can add quite a few new cards to your collection. Thanks!

Wayne

Glad to see this is working out. I have been doing a bunch of sorting to get stuff ready to send out for several people in this thread. Hopefully I will get some stuff out in the next couple of weeks.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013

Wayne

Received my batch yesterday. Very pleased! I will be building the next to be delivered soon. Thanks for the trade.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Could send some teams lots for the price of shipping! Let me know if anyone wants one!

Also would be interested in trading team lots for cardinal lots!

-Kyle

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Looks like I should have a round of cards going out this week. For those of you I've contacted for addresses, it'll probably be at least mid-week before I get them in the mail.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have got my football stuff sorted and a few teams are already spoken for most likely. These should be gone 49'ers, Falcons, Cowboys, Redskins and Panthers. Anyone looking for any other teams? I plan on starting on sorting my baseball stuff next. It is taking me a bit to get my sorting done since work has been super busy. I do have stuff set aside for several people so far.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have got my football stuff sorted and a few teams are already spoken for most likely. These should be gone 49'ers, Falcons, Cowboys, Redskins and Panthers. Anyone looking for any other teams? I plan on starting on sorting my baseball stuff next. It is taking me a bit to get my sorting done since work has been super busy. I do have stuff set aside for several people so far.

Id be interested in any Victor Cruz, JPP or Odell Beckham JR cards,

Not sure how this whole thing works, just saw your post and chimed in, lemme know what I'd need to do

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Id be interested in any Victor Cruz, JPP or Odell Beckham JR cards,

Not sure how this whole thing works, just saw your post and chimed in, lemme know what I'd need to do

I may have just a couple of those. I will look and see. To me the purpose of this thread is to help out other guys that may like to accumulate cards of players or teams. If you can help out anyone that should be listed in the first post of this thread please do. If I have anything for you I will shoot you a message.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Lmk who is interested in trading baseball team lots of base and inserts! Looking for cardinals and can get some lots of almost any team excluding the royals and diamondbacks.....

-Kyle

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Completed another trade with Yanks2151. Sent me some nice Red Sox vintage, along with some other teams for my Team Collector group I was low on. Just sent out some Yankee cards for you today. Thanks Kevin!

Wayne

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Completed another trade with Yanks2151. Sent me some nice Red Sox vintage, along with some other teams for my Team Collector group I was low on. Just sent out some Yankee cards for you today. Thanks Kevin!

Wayne

Package received. Another perfect trade.

Sorting continues!

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013

Wayne

If your interested in trading a nice base/insert lot from 1980-2016 lmk. Can get you a pretty stack of red sox for some cardinals.

-Kyle

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
If your interested in trading a nice base/insert lot from 1980-2016 lmk. Can get you a pretty stack of red sox for some cardinals.

-Kyle
Kyle,
I wish I had some Cardinals for you. We have an active Cardinals collector in my group and he gets all of the Cardinals I have in my collection and boxes I might break.

If you are interested, I could put him in touch with you as I am certain he must have a ton of Cardinal doubles he could trade with you.

Wayne

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
To all who I've gathered addresses from, I've been a week or two slower than expected to getting your cards packaged up and ready for the PO. Sorry about that. Good news is that they are now all ready to go! I should get them in the mail in the next couple days. Hope you enjoy them.

Pete

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
To all who I've gathered addresses from, I've been a week or two slower than expected to getting your cards packaged up and ready for the PO. Sorry about that. Good news is that they are now all ready to go! I should get them in the mail in the next couple days. Hope you enjoy them.

Pete

Pete! Thanks so much. I don't know what to say except Thank You!

For the forum:
Pete sent me a great box of Yankee cards and wanted nothing in return. What a great box of a variety of cards. Can't thank you enough Pete. This thread has brought me some great cards so far.

Kevin in CT.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut

Do you have Patriots available? If so, I have plenty of football I would love to share with other collectors. I don't actively collect football, but I have some from the past when I did.

Wayne

Members online

Latest posts