Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]. Ken the shop has that super right now. The guy who pulled the card says he looking for about $100 or a little north of $100 on it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I have a short, yet long week ahead. I don't have any class on Tuesday or Thursday, but its midterms this week and I have 3 of those to do along with more homework. I also have a paper due next week. Thankfully I have a 4 day weekend this weekend with no class Monday or Tuesday next week

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Happy Monday all.

Spent the day yesterday at my dad's farm. Picked pumpkins to carve and some ear corn to feed the squirrels at my house. Mom grilled some BBQ chicken, and made fried potatoes, homemade baked beans and squash for a good country dinner. Yum!

Picked this off of COMC this morning. For my Vladdy PC, I love finding GU cards with different types of items than normal jerseys and bats. I don't remember seeing these batting practice cap cards before.

Vladimir-Guerrero.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Need to list a few more things on the bay since 2 out the 4 sold almost right away. But the other 2 are just sitting there lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Finally added the 10 cards to Albert Belle's checklist from the 2014 Stadium Club release last week. Knocked me back below 89% but now I'm back to even 89.0% after a few incoming cards I got Saturday. I shouldn't have any issue getting all the cards added except for the 1/1.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I actually bought a movie today :eek: (Like many things, I generally dislike movies).

It's Leatherheads, which is based on a book, which is based on the ole' Duluth Eskimos, which is my favorite (historical) NFL team.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good Early Morning Gents!

Should be either FCB or Freedom Card Board. I saw there was an issue finding it with the iPhone 5c but maybe @moxacaine can confirm it give some insight.

There are issues with the APP on the Iphone right now. We are looking into the issue. If you have it already on your phone, do not delete it or you wont be able to get it back.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Evening gents. Time to watch my fantasy football team crash and burn again tonight. God it's frustrating when nothing is going your way.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Got one midterm out of the way today. It was online so a group of us worked on it together. I have midterms in class on Wednesday and Friday, and then another one online that I'm going to do on Thursday with another group

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Evening. My parents put a deposit on 2015 season tickets so I am buying ALCS tickets early tomorrow. I'll be going to game 2, most likely with my brother.

Latest posts