Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
1994 Leaf Slideshow RevNeg

attachment.php

i-tTVS98z-L.jpg

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
90s Question... Has anyone ever seen the 1998 Pinnacle Performers Power Trip cards that are not serial numbered? I know there are back door versions of the '98 Pinnacle Performers Big Bang Seasonal Outburst that are not serial numbered but heard of copies of the Power Trip that were not as well, can anyone confirm? Thanks!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
90s Question... Has anyone ever seen the 1998 Pinnacle Performers Power Trip cards that are not serial numbered? I know there are back door versions of the '98 Pinnacle Performers Big Bang Seasonal Outburst that are not serial numbered but heard of copies of the Power Trip that were not as well, can anyone confirm? Thanks!

There's an Non-Numbered Alex Rodriguez on COMC for 85¢. It's been on there forever, but its the only Non-Numbered one that has been on COMC.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Picked this up the other day and it is in the mail. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.. I think these are the ones that are tough to find. Either way cool looking cards.

1998 Pinnacle Epix Chipper Jones Emerald Moment (non ALL-STAR version)

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
lucky find.. I was checking my eBay and it popped on my feed.. I know there are quite a few of the All Star emerald Moments. I have read some other threads about these, and when I saw the name where ALL-Star was supposed to be I figured why not.. These are the one that are supposed to be limited to 30 or less correct?

Dec 4, 2008
Ah that stinks. I have been stalking this seller for months. Some great product, bummer that I missed this one. Would be a buyer at 3x that price.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Unfortunately for Thomas collectors, what is already a really tough card due to limited production, is made that much tougher because the Emerald Moment for Frank was released in '98 Zenith and only found inside the 5x7 Dare to Tear cards.

1998PinnacleEpixMomentEmerald.jpg

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Unfortunately for Thomas collectors, what is already a really tough card due to limited production, is made that much tougher because the Emerald Moment for Frank was released in '98 Zenith and only found inside the 5x7 Dare to Tear cards.

1998PinnacleEpixMomentEmerald.jpg

That Thomas is sweet. A BGS 9.5 too. I would think the edges would make them tough to grade high? How do they get a 9 on those corners? They look great great to me.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts